Spotted: Dole Whip and Popcorn Air Fresheners at Disney World!

Oh. My. Word… at LONG LAST!

Dole Whip and Popcorn Air Fresheners have arrived at Disney World!!!

Dole Whip and Popcorn Air Fresheners

You remember these, don’t you :)? Last Fall, a few of our favorite Disney snacks were highlighted in a unique way. For the first time, guests were able to bring a few beloved Disney snacks (and their scents!) home with them in the form of air fresheners. You can read the reviews of each of these scents here.

The original foursome is still available: Turkey Leg, Mickey Ice Cream Bar, Candy Apple, and Mickey Waffle.

Turkey Leg and Mickey Ice Cream Bar Air Fresheners

Candy Apple and Mickey Waffle Air Fresheners

As fun — and truly iconic — as these fresheners are, the initial selection immediately begged the question: Soooo… where’s the Dole Whip?”

And now, it’s HERE.

Dole Whip Air Freshener

You know what else? It. Smells. TERRIFIC!

Of all the fresheners available, I think this one is the closest match to its real-life mate! And the image is even more realistic than the initial bunch, too, right down to the slightly-melted Dole Whip in the plastic cup.

Dole Whip Air Freshener Close-up

For those who were keeping their fingers crossed for a Popcorn Air Freshener, I think you’ll be pleased with the details on this one!

Popcorn Air Freshener

The fragrance was actually a lot more subtle than I expected… just a pleasant, soft scent of butter. Not quite like walking past one of those make-you-stop-in-your-tracks popcorn carts, but a close reminder, nonetheless!

We asked, and they heard! Thanks so much to the Disney Elves who brought this to us just in time for the holidays!

Which air freshener would you like to hang in your car? Please let us know with a comment!

Comments

1. Jason says

Any heads up on where we can find these? I’m guessing the huge Disney store at Downtown Disney would have them. Maybe / hopefully!! :-)

2. Wendy says

Jenny — fingers crossed! I’m very hopeful that they’ll stick around!

Jason — I saw them first at one of the larger stores in Animal Kingdom (Mercantile or Disney Outfitters), and next at the gift shop at Animal Kingdom Lodge, so I’m thinking World of Disney at Downtown Disney (and any of the larger park shops like Magic Kingdom’s Emporium or Epcot’s Mouse Gears) is a safe bet :)! I found them on the same spinning-displays that magnets and various car stickers are kept on. Good luck!

Sandy — Ha! Yes :)!

3. Shelby says

OH thank HEAVENS!! I can’t wait to get the Dole Whip!! Hopefully they put them online sometime soon! :D

4. Essie says

I hate to say this, but I don’t like Dole Whips. *Wince, Wince* I do love fresh pineapple, though, and if this smells like pineapple, I would gladly have one in my ‘Disney car’.

5. Katy says

Just at Downtown Disney World of Disney store not only did they not have Dole whip iir freshner they had no idea what i was talkung about. Going to Magic Kingdom tonight…fingers crossed!

6. Jen says

I bought the waffle one last October and hung it in my bedroom. It STILL smells good to this day. I was shocked the scent lasted this long…next time I will hang it in my car. :o)

7. Wendy says

Katy — Oh, BUMMER!! I’m so sorry you didn’t have luck. Thanks so much for the updates… they must be really new, and I guess starting on the farther end of things at Animal Kingdom and the Lodge :). I’ll keep an eye out, and if I see further locations I’ll post on this thread!

8. Mikey says

Katy-The World of Disney has these. They are located in the Map room(Room with the Genie)…..they are located on the wall with the auto accessories.

9. Katy Cole says

Mikey…thats odd. I asked several employees who had no idea what I was talking about.thanks for letting me know! I really want one! Leaving town friday.

10. Barbie says

I just checked the Disney store web site & they have all of them except for Dole Whip & Pop Corn ( the two newest) they are $5.95. I will be keeping my eye out on the website for when they get them in.

When I see amazing Disney merchandise like this, I can’t help think that we are all loveable, crazy Disney fans that know no limits. Wouldn’t have it any other way either!

I also think that we, (DFB readers) should think up some zany product and get Wendy/AJ to force Disney to put it on the shelves lol

I’m sure that Homeland Security will prefer our travel cases to offer the scent of delish Disney food treats rather than the ‘eye watering’ whiff that we usually present them after a 10 day vacation in the Sunshine State! ;-)