What’s Your Favorite Restaurant in Each Walt Disney World Park?

One question I get asked ALL the time: “What are your favorite Disney restaurants?”

Favorite Walt Disney World Theme Park Restaurants

And my answer is always the same: “My favorites are always changing, because the only consistent thing about Disney restaurants is that they’re inconsistent!” That said, I do have a few that I head back to over and over again… .

It’s fun to seek out new things, to be sure. And Disney is always introducing new restaurants! But still, it’s always comforting to go back to the same place each visit and have your favorite meal.

So today, my question for YOU is: What is your favorite restaurant in each of the four Walt Disney World Parks? What table would you park your feet under during each and every visit if you could? (Or do you?)

I’ll share my picks first, and then I can’t wait for you to jump in by adding your answers in comments below!

Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom

Ah, Liberty Tree. You have been around since the dawn of time. (Or at least since pretty much the first day that Magic Kingdom was opened.)

Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom

Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom

And while lots of fantastic places to eat in Magic Kingdom have come about since then, I’d still eat at Liberty Tree Tavern during every single visit if I could.

Lots of Disney fans prefer dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern, which is a family-style, all you care to eat affair, offering carved meats and sides. Having traditional Thanksgiving foods all year around is a treat, after all! But I really prefer lunch, because I can get my favorite: the amazing Liberty Tree Tavern Burger!

Liberty Tree Tavern Burger

Liberty Tree Tavern Burger

And there’s no better way to finish the meal than one of my favorite Disney desserts, the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake! This has been on and off the menu in recent months, but we’re always glad when it’s on-again.

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom.

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake is a Must Have

Sometimes I have to resort to making it at home with this recipe when a craving strikes before my next advance dining reservation!

Chefs de France/Via Napoli/Rose and Crown/Garden Grill in Epcot

It’s hard to go wrong with many of the restaurants in Epcot, especially in World Showcase. Sure, some are better than others, but each offers you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself into the culture of another country. Not only do you have the chance to sample dishes from around the world, but servers are from host countries as well, and are always eager to discuss their homelands with curious guests.

A year ago, if I were asked to choose one restaurant in Epcot that was my return-all-the-time choice, I would have said Le Cellier – hands down. However, now that this Canadian restaurant has increased prices SO substantially, I just can’t keep it on my best-of list any longer. :-( It’s just not worth it anymore when there are so many other good places in Epcot that don’t cost quite as much and still deliver great food.

Oh, not-really-all-that-Canadian version of Poutine. I miss you.

Oh, not-really-all-that-Canadian version of Poutine. I miss you.

As a result, if I am forced to choose just one World Showcase restaurant to represent Epcot, it would have to be um… Les Chefs de France/Via Napoli/Garden Grill/and Rose and Crown. (What?! Narrowing down to one is REALLY hard to do!)

Let’s start with Chefs de France!

Front of Les Chefs de France at Night -- Isn't It Amazing??

Front of Les Chefs de France at Night — Isn’t It Amazing??

This completely charming spot, styled so realistically as a Paris bistro, will transport you. It’s one of the easiest places of all to lose yourself in the themeing around you and believe you’ve stumbled into France. At least for an hour or two.

Whether you decide to take in lunch or dinner at this charming spot, I think you’ll be pleased with your choice. The menu offers many classic French dishes to make the immersion complete!

Save Room for the Profiteroles!

Save Room for Dessert!

But whatever you choose to enjoy, be sure to save room for those amazing Profiteroles au Chocolat!

Next up: Via Napoli.

Via Napoli's Pizza Ovens

Via Napoli’s Pizza Ovens

This pizza joint is so much more! Via Napoli features thin-crust, wood-fired pizzas made in the classic Italian tradition, but the pastas here are great as well. They’ve even introduced a craft beer program!

The must-have Quattro Formaggi pizza

The must-have Quattro Formaggi pizza

This is my husband’s must-do restaurant on every trip!

Moving on — Rose and Crown Pub and Restaurant.

The building’s three sides at Rose and Crown.

The building’s three sides at Rose and Crown.

Rose and Crown is a classic English pub and restaurant featuring all of the beer, cider, and delicious comfort-food eats you’ve been searching for. We love trying new menu items, and popping into the pub on a weekday afternoon to see Carl and have a pint and a scotch egg is always a treat.

Classic Fish and Chips from Rose and Crown

Classic Fish and Chips from Rose and Crown

Finally, when you have the kiddos in tow (or not…you know…whatever…), Garden Grill is the place to be.

Disney World's Garden Grill

Disney World’s Garden Grill

This rotating restaurant (yup!! it rotates!!) features Disney characters (including Mickey Mouse himself), an all-you-can-eat family style meal, and fun views of the Living with the Land attraction below.

Mickey Mouse!

Mickey Mouse!

I have fond memories of this spot when I was a kid (it was a fancy schmancy steakhouse then), and it’s just as much fun today.

50s Prime Time Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Speaking of immersive experiences, it doesn’t get much better than 50s Prime Time Cafe. So pull up a sparkly Naugahyde aluminum chair to a formica table — and for Pete’s sake, keep your elbows off!

Don't forget to ask for a TV table on your visit to 50s Prime Time Cafe! And keep your elbows off the table...

Don’t forget to ask for a TV table on your visit to 50s Prime Time Cafe! And keep your elbows off the table…

I love this comfort food spot for the kitschy decor, the campy, awesome staff — and the delicious food. Tops on my list? The Fried Herb and Garlic Cheese!

Fried Herb Cheese -- Sooooo Good!

Fried Herb Cheese — Sooooo Good!

But you won’t go wrong with other favorites, like Aunt Liz’s Golden Fried Chicken or the yummo Peanut Butter and Jelly Milkshake!

Restaurantosaurus at Disney’s Animal Kingdom

Are you sensing a theme here? Food is super important — but my favorite spots offer more than just great food. They’re places where the genius of Disney Imagineering shines through in a big way.

In fact, I’d argue that my love for Restaurantosaurus at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is more about theme than food!

Outside of Restaurantosaurus

Outside of Restaurantosaurus

The food, after all, is largely standard Disney counter service, with a few interesting options, like the Macaroni and Cheese Hot Dog, thrown in for good measure. And they do have the best Chicken Nuggets in the whole world.

The Macaroni and Cheese Hot Dog at Restaurantosaurus is Similar to Fairfax Fare -- Without the Truffle Oil

The Macaroni and Cheese Hot Dog at Restaurantosaurus is Similar to Fairfax Fare — Without the Truffle Oil

But really, the brilliant thing here is the story. How in the world did they come up with it??

As it goes, the restaurant is the shared house of paleontology students, and you see hilarious details of their antics everywhere you turn. The airstream that’s become part of the building is probably my favorite bit. You can actually sit at a table INSIDE it to eat! :-)

Eat here!

Eat here!

Now It’s Your Turn!

Let’s hear from you guys! I want to hear what your favorite, can’t miss restaurants are in each of the four parks! What are the spots that you can’t resist visiting every single time you visit Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios?

Join in the conversation by leaving a comment below!

dfb guide 2014

Want More Fun Reviews of Disney World Restaurants?

Check out our reviews of every single Disney World restaurant (and counter-service location, snack cart, kiosk, etc…) in the DFB Guide To Walt Disney World Dining e-Book!

Whaddya get in the book? Over 400 pages and 300 full-color photos with everything you need to know to have your best Disney World trip ever. Whether this is your first or your fiftieth visit to the World, this e-Book is a must-read before your trip.

And the best part? Pick up your guide today to instantly download the 2013 Edition…but we’ll automatically send you the 2014 Edition when it’s published in January! YUP — two books for the price of one! Enjoy and Bon Appetit!

1. Joshua says:

My personal favorites:

Magic Kingdom — never been a fan of the food at the original park. We usually go QS at Columbia Harbor House or Pinnochio’s Village Haus. We’d much rather monorail over to O’hana at the Poly or saunter over to the Wilderness Lodge for fun and food at Whispering Canyon.

Epcot — I agree, hard to pick one, so I’ll go Rose & Crown/Garden Grill/Nine Dragons. Mostly the and reasons you listed + some Nine Dragons nostalgia from my days as a Disney CM.

At Hollywood Studioa I’ll take a pizza at Mama Melrose’s every day of the week.

At the Animal Kingdom, this Southern boy will gladly saddle up at Flametree, just wish there was some AC on a hot summer day.

2. Alexandra says:

Magic Kingdom – We’ve eaten a few sit down meals at Crystal Palace for breakfast, but what I say is that my favorite restaurant (unfortunately I don’t think Aloha Isle counts XD) is Be Our Guest for lunch. We really enjoyed it there, the atmosphere was astounding, the food was pretty good, and overall, we had a great experience there.

EPCOT – This one is extremely hard to narrow down, because I’ve eaten at most of the sit-down restaurants in each country (save for Morocco, Mexico, and China – they do have one there, right?) and my favorite would have to be Teppan Edo in Japan. I’m not a large fan of Le Cellier, but one thing that will always remain on the top of my list from there is the delicious green apple freezes that they used to have on the menu (if you know the right people, you might be able to get one.) But, I love Teppan Edo for the show that goes with your food and the food in general I find to be very good.

Hollywood Studios – I’ve always liked the Brown Derby! The food’s good, the service is good, but I wouldn’t put it in my top five all around list.

Animal Kingdom – We really liked Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House when we went in November, but I say the real winner for me is Flame Tree Barbecue. They have excellent ribs and it’s just wonderful! We eat there every time we go.

3. Sameer says:

My favorites have to be (in no particular order):

Jiko @ AKL (I know it’s not in one of the parks but is definately my #1 place at Disney to eat)
    La Hacienda San Angel @ Epcot (the pork entree is out of this world)
    Lunch with an Imagineer at the Hollywood Brown Derby (Multi course prix-fix meal and one of the most interesting conversations you will ever have)
    Caseys @ Magic Kingdom for the awesome hot dogs and corn dog nuggets.

4. Frank Stefanec says:

MK… Pecos Bill’s
    But from the looks of it, I really NEED to give Liberty Tree a go asap!!!
    Epcot… Tutto Italia..Really if I could get TI’s food at Tutto Gusto, I would do that every time. Love the decor of the Wine Bar.
    MGM.. OK,,,, DHS….. Brown Derby.
    Haven’t been to AK in over a year, so I really won’t comment.
    Frank

5. Erin says:

Magic Kingdom: Be Our Guest offers the best counter service on property for lunch. I also love Plaza Restaurant for a proper meal if I am paying out of pocket.

6. Christina Heyboer says:

Magic Kingdom – Be Our Guest
    Epcot – Coral Reef
    Hollywood Studios – 50′s Primetime Diner
    Animal Kingdom – ??

7. SharonCW says:

It is much too early to make us think this hard! Here is my list -
    MK – Pecos Bill’s. My DH and I have even been known to eat a burger here for breakfast.
    Epcot – for me it’s Via Napoli, for the DH it’s Biergarten
    DHS – I absolutely HAVE to get a pretzel hot dog when I am there, so it’s Min & Bill’s.
    AK – Flame Tree BBQ, I LURVE those smoked turkey sandwiches. For DH it is breakfast at Tusker House.

8. Carolyn says:

My favorites are not in the parks. I keep going back to raglan road, turf club @saratoga and trails end @ fort wilderness. Those are must eats every trip.

9. Brenda says:

Happy New Year!!

MK – I am so with you on this one, Liberty Tree Tavern for LUNCH!!! I love the Colony Salad and the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. :) Also love Casey’s for Corn Dog Nuggets.

Epcot – Les Chefs de France

DHS – Brown Derby although we do love the Sci Fi, great atmosphere

AK – Flame Tree BBQ

10. Nancy says:

Hi. Just joined as we are planning a trip to WDW the end of the month so this is a wonderful discussion. My favs:
    Magic Kingdom: Crystal Palace for the hugs from Pooh and Eeyore, but I’m looking forward to trying Be Our Guest for lunch.
    Epcot: I like Teppan Edo although I have not been there since the remodel. DH loves Akershus both for the princesses, but even more for the Koldtbord as he is a fish lover.
    Studios: I agree, you can’t beat 50′s Prime Time Diner for all the reasons above, atmosphere and good old home cooking.
    Animal Kingdom: don’t really have an opinion here. We’re trying Yak and Yeti this trip.

11. Emily says:

MK-Pecos Bills. I know some of the sit down restaurants offer better quality food, but after several hours of running around the park trying to ride everything, nothing beats a Pecos Bill burger with extra pickles and cheese fries.

Epcot-Biergarten is the one I consistently go back to. I always know the food will be delicious and I’ll get a lot of bang for my buck. But I’ve never had a bad meal at Epcot…I’d live there if I could.

HS-Brown Derby is a close second place because of the Cobb Salad and Grapefruit Cake, but I love 50s Prime Time. I love their meatloaf, and the PB&J milkshake is the best shake I’ve ever had.

AK-Boma. I actually hardly ever eat at AK park; We always go over to Boma because we love it so much. If we need some lunch, we usually get Flame Tree Barbecue, but being from the South I’m a bit of a barbecue snob. Flame Tree is very good, but I have different preferences when it comes to barbecue style (Alabama white sauce or NC vinegar based, to be precise).

12. Steven says:

MK – that hidden gem known as Sleepy Hollow; of course DOLE WHIP as well.
    EPCOT – Food & Wine Festival!!!
    DHS – hard to beat 50′s Prime Time….a little alcohol to lighten the mood, the right server, & this meal can be very entertaining.
    AK – Tamu Tamu until they gave the shredded beef sandwich the axe. Absolutely unbelievable. Then head over to Dawa Bar! Perfect combo. Gotta find new favorite here i guess.
    Steven

13. Erica says:

Favorite CS Locations:
    MK – Be Our Guest
    EP – Sunshine Seasons
    HS – Backlot Express
    AK – Flame Tree BBQ
    DTD – Wolfgang Puck Express

Favorite TS Locations:
    MK – Liberty Tree (Dinner)
    EP – Teppan Edo
    HS – Sci-Fi
    AK – Tusker House (Breakfast)
    DTD – ? – I always eat Wolfgang Puck Express CS there!

14. Sarah says:

Overall I find most of the quick service places I’ve been to just okay, nothing special. Columbia Harbour House at MK is probably the standout for me. Unfortunately I haven’t gotten to try too many table service places, but that will be remedied on my next trip later this year. Of the ones I’ve been to, Biergarten in Epcot was great. Fun atmosphere and good food. Same with 50′s Prime Time. For AK we absolutely loved Yak and Yeti- I’m surprised no one else mentioned it. The restaurant is gorgeous (and air-conditioned) and the food delicious.

15. Pat says:

Epcot – Via Napoli, Biergarten or La Cava if no other reason than the guacamole. Was also going to include Le Cellier but for the same reasons struggle to justify those prices.
    Jiko, Sanaa (bread service!!!) and Boma at AKL

16. MK – Columbia Harbor House (sit downs at MK are a joke…)
    EP – Biergarten
    DAK – Restaurantosaurus (again…sit downs are a joke…)
    HS – Brown Derby

Miss Congeniality goes to Sanaa…as my favorite restaurant on property, in which I’d rather eat at than any of my other choices. :)

17. Joni says:

Well one thing I get from this survey is they really need a good restaurant in the AK
    For a quick bite the Flame Tree works but nothing really outstanding.

Liberty Tree- Lunch – Best Pot Roast Eva – atmosphere – at Be Our Guest.
    Prime Time – Although my last Smore was burnt and the graham cracker was stale. The Fried Chicken is good. And the PB and J shake is great.
    Teppan Edo – Always good.
    AK – Don’t have a Fav. Usually don’t eat there.

18. Jenny Carvell says:

Magic Kingdom: Cinderella’s Royal Table

EPCOT: Coral Reef

Hollywood Studios: 50′s Prime Time

Animal Kingdom: N/A (I’m not usually there long enough to have a meal there so i’ve never eaten here but I want to because i hear they have GREAT food!)

19. Kathy says:

I’m so with you..meaning everytime I go to Disney I just have to eat at Liberty Tree Tavern. Followed by Boma for their breakfast which is just awesome.

20. Shyanne says:

Magic kingdom – crystal palace but cannot wait to try be out guest this year
    Hollywood studios – 50′s prime time
    Epcot – akershers
    Animal Kingdom – tusker house

21. Deb T. says:

Wanted to ask, since you mentioned it – DOES THE GARDEN GRILL ROTATE AGAIN?? The last few times we were there it was NOT rotating – which takes away so much of the fun!!! We’re going in a few days & several of our “new tries” are on your list so I am excited!! We’ve been rather boring & have been going to lots of the same places. We agree on Le Cellier & the price hikes – last time we went, the steak we got at Kona Cafe was so much better than in Canada, that we were only missing the pizza bread sticks and the cheese soup from Canada!!

22. guylaine chartrand says:

EPCOT- Tutto Italia- Cellier and
    MK- Colombia house and Tony’s Tavern
    AK- Yack and Yeti
    DTD- Fulton-Ragland Road House
    HS- Brown Derby and Mamma Rosa
    Disney Hotels resto- The Wave- Capitain’s Grill-Grand Floridian Café-O’hana-1900 Park Fare and Cape May for breakfast

23. Tanya says:

Wait…there are dining options OUTSIDE of Epcot….When did THAT happen!?! :)
    Magic Kingdom: Me: Breakfast at the Castle, Hubs: Epcot, Kid: Pinocchio Haus
    Epcot: Me: Akersush Lunch, Hubs: start on day one, eat the entire trip (if he had to narrow it down it would be the fish and chips across from the Rose and Crown) Kid: Beirgarten
    Animal Kingdom: Me: Yak and Yeti-Don’t judge Hubs: Flame tree-then back to Epcot, Kid: Mickey Ice Cream Bars…that is all
    Hollywood Studios: Me: Mama Melrose, Hubs: I think you get the picture, Kid: “Can we go to Whispering Canyon Cafe or Ragland Road instead tonight?

24. Jym says:

You know me, I’m a resort restaurant guy. I do have some favorites in the parks, though.
    Disney Studios – Hollywood Brown Derby
    Magic Kingdom – Be Our Guest
    Animal Kingdom – Tusker House
    Epcot – Coral Reef
    Epcot World Showcase – Marrakesh
    Downtown Disney – Wolfgang Puck – Upstairs

25. RobJ says:

At Magic Kingdom, we usually only go to Pinocchio’s Village Haus, but with New Fantasyland somewhat recently opened, I’m eager to check out Be Our Guest next month. Now that I think of it, the Crystal Palace isn’t bad either. The kids love meeting the characters from Winnie the Pooh and we are also big fans of buffets.

At Epcot, there’s a few places we like. For a quick, well priced lunch we go to the Electric Umbrella. Nothing super special, but it’s definitely quality. For dinner, if we’re in the mood for character dining (and we usually are), it’s the Garden Grill. All you can eat with Mickey, Pluto, and the Chipmunks in a restaurant that slowly rotates? Yes, please! The third place we’ll go to their because of the beautiful scenery is the Coral Reef. Pricy, but the food is usually good and the kids LOVE looking into the aquarium while we eat. I’d be lying if I said we didn’t too, lol. I’m happy to be reading many of the posts here, we’ve never tried much in the way of the restaurants in the world showcase except for the Akershus, which is actually really good. My daughter is starting to outgrow her princess “phase” for lack of a better word, but when she was all about the princesses, it was such a treat for her! She was even selected by her favorite princess (Ariel) the one time to join her in a parade around the restaurant. So many good places to choose from!

At Hollywood Studios we’ll do Hollywood and Vine for the kid’s character breakfast. Great food and the kids have a blast! I’d be lying if I said I didn’t often go overboard on the apple crumble, lol. Pizza Planet is also a must on every trip. Not so much because the food’s so great, but because it’s Pizza Planet, lol. Prices aren’t too crazy either.

We rarely go to the Animal Kingdom, so it’s hard to say much about places to eat there. But ya…that’s the places we frequent most!

26. Kenny 43 says:

Ive been to WDW about 20 times, and have formed some favorites. (after going enough, you will have tried just about everything)

At MK – I really dont find the food at Magic Kingdom to be very good. I do like eating at the Cindarella Royal Table for just the fact that its IN the castle, but the food is really just barely on the good side. If it were a little cheaper, it would be great..but for the price its not good enough. I USE to love Crystal Palace…but lately it really feels like cafeteria food…and again, for the price you pay it should (and was) better. I am not a big fan of Liberty Tree, Tony’s and the Plaza are all kinda just “meh”. I havent tried the new place yet, but hope to soon. **Generally, when I go to MK, I take the boat or monorail over to Ohana, or walk over to California Grill, or even head over to the Wilderness Lodge to eat at Artists Point.**

At EC – Favorite place to eat there is in “Italy”. Tutto Italia – so good. My Italian father loves this place as well, and he is the only person that I know who is more picky about his Italian food than I am. (Mexico)I also really love the San Angel Inn. But I really MUST sit down by the river. :) The food is good, but what it lacks is made up for in the atmosphere. (France)J’aime Les Chefs de France. SO good. MMM. Tres Bon! (Canada)I really like Le Celier. I didnt notice a price increase, but to be honest I spend so much on food at WDW that I really stopped checking.
    NOT a fan of the Japan, China, Germany, or Norway restaurants. Japan is okay, but I can get better Teppanyaki food elsewhere. China is the same. My local take out Chinese is better than 9 dragons. The Norway restaurant…yuck. Germany is fun, but the food is bleh.

AK – LOVE the new place by Everest. Its easily my favorite place in AK now. I used to go to Tusker House all the time…which was decent for counter service food. Now that there is a nice sit down place though, I keep finding myself there.

Studios – Tried every place there…the only place I like is the Brown Derby. Have done the 50′s diner a few times…will not be going back. People have called me crazy and have given me suggestions on what to eat there…but in the end I always am disappointed by what they serve me.

27. Mary says:

Ackershus – the buffet was filled with my favorites: cold salmon and veggies. The meal I ordered was a meatball, mashed potato and cranberry sauce that was out of this world. I’ll never forget that meal as long as I live.

28. Most times, we leave parks and dine at resorts, with a few exceptions mostly all at Epcot.

Epcot- Love them all, but our favorite is Monsieur Paul.

Animal Kingdom- Yak and Yeti.

DHS- Brown Derby

MK- Casey’s. We used to avoid all quick service options, but once we tried a Casey’s hot dog we expanded and now enjoy lots of quick service meals.

29. Dana says:

Oh, this is a tough one!!!!

Magic Kingdom – Libery Tree Tavern / Be Our Guest

Epcot – Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (but EVERYTHING at Epcot is good!!!)

Animal Kingdom – Flame Tree Barbecue

Hollywood Studios – Mama Melrose

Outside the parks – Sanaa / Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and Raglan Road at Downtown Disney

30. Samantha says:

MK – for lunch, Cosmic Ray’s…love the toppings bar for burgers. And of course a dole whip…and popcorn…and a candy apple…LOL
    Epcot – Too many to choose from! But for lunch if it’s not during Food and Wine festival, it would be Via Napoli…the pepperoni pizza or La Cava for margaritas and guac!
    DHS – There are a couple places I like here, but like AK, we usually don’t eat here for lack of desire. If we do eat here, it’s at the Brown Derby or Mama Melrose. Both tasty!
    AK – We almost always grab danishes from Kusafiri and for lunch, Yak & Yeti…when we eat in AK that is…

31. Becky says:

MK the Crystal Palace is the only one we do absolutely every year. The others at MK we alternate (haven’t been there since Be Our Guest opened). MGM it is Sci- Fi with 50′s Prime Time a very close second. AK we use to do the character Breakfastsaurus at the Restorantosaurs but for a fave I really have to go with Rainforest or Flametree BBQ. At Epcot it is just to hard to choose but the Fish & chips are soooo good. There are so many great restaurants at the resorts to that we never miss. Plus we love T-Rex and Planet Hollywood at Downtown.

32. Jennifer Hugo says:

MK- Cosmic Rays or Liberty Tree Tavern
    Epcot- Chefs de France (This is our very favorite and a must every year)
    AK- Yak and Yeti
    HS- 50′s prime time café but not one of our favorite parks to eat at.
    DTD- House of Blues
    Outside of the parks we love the Wave for the breakfast buffet and Artist Point is another must on our list.

33. Amy says:

We eat at Disney once a year and we love it all! Our kids love the character meals and we do as well. But as favorites here we go!!!
    The California Grill – Best steak EVER!!, O’Hanna’s – Best everything!!!, The Garden Grill Meterainian Night, Cape May, and Beaches and Creams-at The Beach and Yatch Club!
    MK-The Cinderella’s Castle for Breakfast!
    Epcot-LaCelliers
    Hollywood-Mama Melrose and SciFi
    Animal Kingdom-Tusker House!!!!

34. Wendy says:

I think most of my favorites are located outside of the parks. But as far as inside goes…

MK – Pecos Bill or Crystal Palace (breakfast)
    Epcot – La Cantina (nachos, mmm) and most recently Lotus Blossum for the orange chicken, yum!
    DHS – Love the atmosphere at Sci Fi, but none of the places are my favorite for food.
    AK – YAK & YETI (table service)!! Tried it for the first time this past Dec and WOW! LOVED it. I’d go back for the slaw garnish on our tuna app alone! Topped with the yummy ginger soy sauce.

35. Carol says:

MK- Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner, Columbia House for lunch. We have not had a chance to try Be Our Guest but it is on our list for our next trip.
    Epcot- Rose and Crown, also Cantina’s nachos for lunch.
    DHS- agree with 50′s Prime
    AK – no special favorite, but like Pizzafari for lunch. It is nice and cool during the hot part of the day.

36. Tina says:

MK- Have always gone to Pecos Bill, but last trip we had Be Our Quest. Have to say BOG.
    Epcot-Would have to say Akerhaus, because that where we always go with Granddaughter for princess. LOL
    AK- By all means Flame Tree.
    Hollywood Studios- We have only tried Mama Melrosas, but have drv at Hollywood and Vine for lunch in April so we will see.

37. Randy says:

I agree with the inconsistency of WDW restaurants but the ones that usually make the cut are:
    MK – Liberty Tree Tavern and Be Our Guest
    AK – Flame Tree and Tuskerhouse
    Epcot – Sunshine Seasons
    DHS – 50′s Prime Time and Brown Derby ( both had slipped a bit on last trip )

38. Kim says:

We aren’t much for the sit down restaurant and prefer to grab and go so most of my choices are counter service
    MK- Be Our Guest and ice cream on main street
    Epcot- beer and bratwurst from counter service in Germany, teriyaki chicken and tempura from Japan and everything dessert from France
    DHS-Best vanilla milkshake ever in 50′s prime time cafe, love sci fi too
    AK always go to the Yak and Yeti. ,
    We generally stay at Fort Wilderness so we usually go to the Trails end at some point too

39. Marion Durham says:

QS—
    MK-Be Our Guest
    Epcot-Sunshine Seasons
    DHS-Brown Derby Lounge (does that count as QS–maybe not. If not, Starring Rolls)
    AK-Flame Tree

TS—
    MK-Be Our Guest (again)
    Epcot–sushi at Tokyo Dining
    DHS–Brown Derby (again)
    AK–Tusker House

Resorts—Kona sushi and Sanaa

40. Keith says:

MK – Be Our Guest (not outstanding but the best by default and you can have a drink…honorable mention to Sleepy Hollow for the waffle sandwiches)

EPCOT – La Cava is my happy place, but for food we would have to say Tutto Gusto. We love La Hacienda, Rose & Crown, and Monsieur Paul as well. (Le Cellier is way overrated…good but not great food and poor service.)

Studios – Brown Derby (not even close…one of the best in-park restaurants anywhere)

AK – Tusker House by default, with a visit to DaWa Bar. We usually go to Jiko and Sanaa versus in-park restaurants.

41. Dave says:

MK – Me, Gaston’s Tavern, love them pork shanks ! Wife, Tony’s

Epcot – Me, San Angel Inn Wife, same

Studio’s – Me, Sci-Fi, Wife, same

AK – Me, Flame Tree, Wife, same – good Q

Resorts-Both of us – Cali Grill and Citrico’s

and any kiosk or cart that has those heart stopping turkey legs !!

42. Heidi says:

My Favorite Full Service/Buffet Restaurants In The Parks (Does NOT including counter service!)
    MK–Liberty Tree Tavern (I haven’t had the chance to try Be Our Guest yet.)
    DHS–50s Prime Time
    AK–Yak and Yeti
    Epcot–Rose and Crown

43. Charles B says:

Epcot – Biergarten is my must do, every trip. There are plenty of other favorites there as well: anything in Morocco, Mexico, or the Pub in England.

DHS – Leave for Epcot. (ok, if I have to stay in the park, 50′s Prime Time) We may be giving the Brown Derby Patio a try this weekend, crowds permitting.

AK – Flametree was my favorite, but the cart with Falafel and Hummus over near the bird show was a recent and very much appreciated discovery. Also we’ll be trying Tusker House for the first time later this weekend.

MK – Liberty Tree is great and Gaston’s pork shank is fantastic. BOG is good, but not worth the hassle/wait to make it a regular trip. I’ve also been known to leave this park for Kona Cafe (Poly) or Trail’s End (Ft Wilderness).

44. Nicole says:

CS:
    MK- Be Our Guest, Cosmic Ray’s
    Epcot- Katsura Grill
    DHS- Sunset Ranch Market
    AK- Flame Tree BBQ

TS:
    MK: Be Our Guest
    Epcot- Via Napoli. Used to be Le Cellier until the prices went up and the quality went down.
    DHS- Mama Melrose’s or Sci-Fi
    AK- Yak and Yeti

45. Nicole says:

Oh and if Les Halles counts… That too. Mmmmm sooooo gooood!

46. Maryann says:

Magic Kingdom- crystal palace breakfast
    Epcot- lecelier but I’ve had bad service the last two times
    Hollywood Studios- 50s prime time cafe
    Animal Kingdom- tuskerhouse breakfast

Downtown disney- Fulton crab house
    Resorts- ohana

47. Pace says:

MK – Be Our Guest (or monorail over to California Grill, ‘Ohana, Narcoossee’s)
    EP – Le Cellier, Tutto Italia
    HS – Mama Melrose’s
    AK – Flame Tree Barbeque, Yak & Yeti

48. Nancy RK says:

We discuss this topic all the time at dinner (especially when we’re not at Disney!)

Magic Kingdom — Be Our Guest has emerged as a favorite. We’ve been there for dinner twice and loved it both times.

Epcot — There are definitely lots of good places to eat at Epcot, but it’s hard to choose. Is it cheating to say we’d head out the International Gateway and go to either the Yachtsman Steakhouse or Flying Fish Cafe? Snacking around the world is another favorite concept.

Hollywood Studios — Definitely the Brown Derby. We try to fit that in at least once per trip.

Animal Kingdom — we like Yak and Yeti well enough, but our favorite thing to do after a day at AK is to have dinner at one of the Animal Kingdom Lodge restaurants. I like all three very much but I think if I had to pick one it would be Jiko.

49. Clyde Blunk says:

Magic Kingdom -Liberty Tree lunch for the cheese trio and burger
    Epcot- Biergarten because its the besy
    Hollywood Studios – Backlot Express or 50′s if waitress is in her game
    Animal Kingdom – Flametree Barbecue if not for the view its for the ribs

50. Essie says:

MK: QS-Be Our Guest (Columbia Harbour House close second)
    TS-Crystal Palace-Breakfast
    EPCOT: QS-Norwegian Bakery
    TS-Le Cellier (now maybe Teppan Edo because of $$$$)
    DHS: QS-Starring Rolls Bakery
    (Pizza Planet just for the CAPPUCCINO CUPCAKES LOL)
    TS-50′s Prime Time