There’s a new counter service joint in Disney World!
Find out all about the new House of Blues Smokehouse Barbecue stop here!
We also encourage you to take a look at all the NEW Disney Food news from around Walt Disney World! You’ll find new cupcakes, menu items, and more!
As you head out on your walk, run, or Sunday drive, be sure to take DFB’s new podcast episode along!!
We have even more Disney Food scoop, just follow the links below!
Disney Food News
- You’ll want to tour the World and see the new Disney World Dining discoveries we’ve made recently!
- If you’re a fan of barbecue, check out a new counter service option in Downtown Disney — The Smokehouse at House of Blues!
- We love the new Blueberry and Lemon Cream Cheese Cupcake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- AJ and Brad discuss Disney Food News from 2013 in their latest DFB Podcast!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including a short refurbishment for Good’s Food To Go and Victoria & Albert’s and restaurant closures!
DFB Reader Finds
DFB Reader and Facebook friend, Christian, shared Big Thunder Mountain themed treats: “Chocolate Crunch cookies from Tokyo Disneyland! Part of a resort wide variety of candies & gifts to bring back to friends & family.”
We love your Disney food finds!
Pre-Order The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014 and get the 2013 Guide FREE!
Headed to Disney World soon? Pick up our 2014 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book for $4 off using code DINE! With this pre-order, you’ll get the 2013 Guide instantly — for free!
This comprehensive e-Book offers over 400 pages of expert information, color photographs, advice, reviews, and details about Dining in Disney World. And these awesome bonus items are included:
- Downloadable worksheets for planning your trip.
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries to help you with brainstorming.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges.
- An index of some of our favorite Top 5 lists.
- Food-themed scavenger hunts — one for each Disney World theme park!
- Disney Dining Trivia to play while waiting in line, or waiting for a table.
Pick up your copy today with code DINE for a $4 discount! As a downloadable PDF, the book can be read on your computer, smartphone, and tablet easily!
Want Even More Savings?
If you’re headed to Disney World this year or in early 2014, our BEST DEAL can be found when you bundle for savings!
Right now, get over 40% off of four of our most popular Disney Dining Guides with the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle.
Including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining AND all three of our DFB Snacks Guides. Get more information about the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle here!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix serves up dinner with these Mickey Sketchbook Dinner Plates! LOVE!
WDW For Grown Ups takes a closer look at Via Napoli’s Donkey Cart!
Daveland showcases the Carnation Gurrmobile!
AllEars visits Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney!
USA Today recognizes Disney Cruise Line’s Remy!
Disney Parks Blog celebrated National Pie Day with these awesome vintage Disney Food photos!