Hope your week has been snow-rific, all!!
We’ve been walking the parks in Orlando finding the latest and greatest goodies and news items so you can anticipate your next Disney World visit even more than you already are… .
Cheers to this Magic Kingdom sweet spot!
We have even more Disney Food scoop, just follow the links below!
Disney Food News
- We tried the Italian Spiced Roasted Corn on the Cob at Disney World’s Liberty Square Market!
- Check out the latest innovation at The Hollywood Brown Derby: choose your own dessert trio!
- Grab a souvenir Tiki-Tankard at Sunshine Tree Terrace in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!
- Spice Road Table has added Mix Grill Skewers to its menu. Plus, some dishes have been renamed (from our studying of the descriptions, though, not much has changed).
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including a wine tasting at Martha’s Vineyard at the Beach Club, restaurant closures, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Facebook friend Patti shared her Kobe burger from Big River Grille & Brewing Works at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn: “Kobe burger at Big River Grill was one of the best things about our trip last week. Cooked just right and so good we skipped our usual Beaches and Cream burger.”
This hilarious photo is from Tokyo DisneySea! Thanks for sharing, Christian! Sometimes, photo backgrounds make all the difference, don’t they? ;-D
We love your Disney food finds; send more!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book Grand Launch
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
While our 2013 Guide was extensive, Disney World is always updating menus, prices, and other dining info. And we’re always finding new things to tell you about! So we’ve updated our 2014 edition with brand new details and more exclusive info!
Here Are Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2014
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for 2014.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2014, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: 2014 for your discount!
If you purchased the 2013 Guide and would like to purchase the 2014 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2014 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2013 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix showcases Cinderella dish towels!
Yesterland highlights Avalon Cove by Wolfgang Puck in Disney California Adventure!
WFTV features Planet Hollywood’s new Orlando Magic themed burger.
Healthy Dose of Pixie Dust reviews dinner at Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Disney Hipsters sip Epcot’s frozen beer.