We had a lot of fun with our first two sets of “You Know You’re Eating in Disney World if…” posts, and we couldn’t help putting together one more! (Check out “You Know You’re Eating in Disney World When… Part I“, and “You Know You’re Eating in Disney World When… Part 2!”)
Read on to find out how dining in Disney World might be a little bit different than your typical mealtime!
Are any of the items on our list ringing your bell? Let us know in the comments how you know that —
You Know You’re Eating in Disney World If…
1. You buy the popcorn just to get the container.
Because Everybody needs a little Dumbo purse. Right?
2. You see a rat in the restaurant…and you want to take a picture with it.
Everybody say, “Cheeeeeeze!” (What? Too much?)
3. You can have beer in three different countries — before noon.
Oh Epcot. How we love you. (And your brews.)
4. You run a half marathon strictly for the after party.
Everybody needs incentive.
5. Your ice cream cone has ears.
Look for Hidden Mickeys everywhere. Especially in your food.
Now we wanna hear from you!
How do YOU know you’re dining in Disney World?? Let us know in the comments below!