We’ve got lots of news to catch up on! Here we go…
Epcot Food and Wine Festival information is starting to trickle in, including a new marketplace booth, celebrity chefs, and new special events.
A Walt Disney World Free Dining offer opened to the general public for select 2014 vacation dates. And Jedi Masters and young padawans are enjoying the new Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine Character Meal at Hollywood and Vine in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Click on the links below for details and more food news from Disney!
Disney Food News
- Check out the news on the new Patagonia Marketplace Booth at Disney World’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival in 2014!
- The 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concerts have been announced!
- Join Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia Minnie, Darth Goofy, Stormtrooper Donald, and Ewok Chip and Dale for the debut of Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine Character Meal at Disney World’s Hollywood and Vine!
- Check out the R2-D2 and Darth Vader lunch bags with special effects… just in time for Star Wars Weekends at Disney World’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the After Hours Wind Down Event at Epcot’s Rose & Crown Pub in Walt Disney World. Food samples and beer included!
- Find out about Mac and Cheese, Mine Trains, and more in What’s New Around Disney World!
- Friar’s Nook in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom has introduced Pot Roast Macaroni and Cheese to their menu.
- Take a look at the Blue Raspberry Slush found at Pinocchio Village Haus in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!
- Raglan Road Irish Pub in Walt Disney World has just been given top honors by Orlando Magazine. Read all about it here!
- Free Appetizer or Dessert at Emeril’s in Orlando!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Cinco de Mayo Tastings at La Cava, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
And DFB Facebook Friend Rebecca cooks up her own version at home. Looks delish!
To get you started in your home kitchens, check out the recipe for White Truffle Butter Sauce!
Thanks for sharing your mouth-watering finds with us!
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book Deal
We’ve got more snacks! The 2014 Edition of The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is now available!
It’s time to snag your copy! The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is one of the many fun and informative Disney Dining e-Books offered by Disney Food Blog! Now we’ve updated our best-selling DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book for 2014 with even more great information, photos, and…yep!…snacks!
We’ve made this guide instantly downloadable. It’s a PDF guide with photos, information, and advice on well over 150 delicious snacks (over 50 more than in our previous edition!) that you can savor in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. This guide is guaranteed to help you find the best snacks and treats for your family while visiting the Magic Kingdom, or your money back — we all know that treats at the Magic Kingdom are just as nostalgic as our first flight on Dumbo! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book includes:
- Full-color photos of over 150 of our favorite snacks
- Current prices and Disney Dining Plan snack credit status
- Snack locations
- “Hidden treats” and add-ons that aren’t published on menus or that aren’t widely known
- Disney Food Blog reviews of all snacks
- Tips and tricks from experienced snack eaters
- Special Bonus items you’re going to love! (Of course…how could we not include these?)
Know what you’re getting BEFORE using a precious snack credit or spending limited vacation dollars. Whether you want sweet, salty, crunchy, healthy, or something in between, The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book tells you where to find a snack to match your craving!
To thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $2 off its already discounted purchase price for a limited time! Order your copy now for only $8.95 (regularly $10.95). The price will go up this week, so grab your copy now! To secure the discount, use code MAGIC14 at the check-out.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix showcases an R2D2 Measuring Cup Set. Let R2D2 back you up in your kitchen; he’s a useful utility droid!
PassPorter Moms Podcast features Disney food news! Brought to you by AJ!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World highlights this summer’s Taste of Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.
AllEars enjoys A Perfect Petals Brunch at Epcot. Vera Bradley fans will want to check out the new Disney-themed bags!
The Atomic Grog discusses Trader Sam’s coming to Walt Disney World’s Polynesian Village Resort.
The Buffalo News focuses on the restaurants in Epcot’s France pavilion. Includes interview with Chef Jerome Bocuse!