This weekend, it’s all about Dad, and we have a terrific way for you to show him just how awesome you think he is! And — even better — it’s a great deal for you and it will save him money! How can you beat that??
And scroll to the bottom of this post for details on additional ways to save!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014
Our comprehensive e-Book offers and incredible value! With 450 full-color pages to help you plan your very best Disney World vacation yet, you’ll also enjoy peace of mind knowing that it’s fully guaranteed. Not happy? Just let us know and you’ll get your money back!
Our handy e-Book format has been completely updated for your 2014-15 Disney World vacation. And with reviews, tips, expert advice, and hundreds of color photographs, we know that you’ll enjoy savings of both time and money — much needed on a Disney World vacation!
Inside the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014, you’ll find plenty of must-know information, reviews of every restaurant and kiosk on property, and more; including:
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries to help you start the planning process. There are hundreds of dining options in Disney World. These examples, which highlight particular theme parks, touring styles, and dietary needs, will help you get an idea of what a perfect dining day might look like for you and your family.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ affect your vacation planning. These brand new tools make planning every aspect of your vacation easier than ever before. We’ll walk you through some of the
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. Disney Food Blog readers asked for this feature, and we were happy to make it happen! An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, we devote a whole index to the topic. Every single bar and lounge in Disney World is covered — and includes a review!
- Tables that help you understand if the Disney Dining Plan will save you money. It’s a question we get all the time: is the Disney Dining Plan really a good deal? We walk you through comparisons to determine if the Disney Dining Plan is a good fit for you!
- Fun activities, like Trivia and Scavenger Hunts to pass the time while you’re waiting in line or for FastPasses!
- Disney Food Bingo Cards — because we know you love to play with your food just like us!
- Plus SO much more!
And the best part is we’ve kept the same low price for 2014, but we’re offering you this limited time chance to knock $4 off the already low cost!
The PDF format makes taking the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014 a snap — download it to your phone and other electronic devices, and go!
Want Even More Savings?
Want to stretch those dollars even further?!? You’ll enjoy more than 40% off when you bundle ALL of our popular Disney World guides. And in honor of Father’s Day, you can take an extra $5 off our already low price with code Everything2014.
The DFB Guide Everything Bundle includes all of the following:
- PLUS pre-ordered copies of The DFB Guide to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival and The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Holidays, updated for 2014 (You’ll get the 2013 Guides FREE, immediately upon purchase!),
- AND our DFB Dining Adventures Guide!
And remember — all of our e-Books are created to be enjoyed across all of your devices — your computer, smartphone, AND tablet (you can load them onto as many devices as you want); and they all have a 30-day, money-back guarantee!
Find out more about the DFB Everything Bundle here! And don’t forget to use code Everything2014 for an extra $5 off the already 40% off price!
All Disney Food Blog Dining e-Books are protected by a 30-day, money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose! Head over to DFBStore.com for more details and information!