I love a holiday week! So… the Disney Food Blog is celebrating with some star-spangled savings!! Think of it as Christmas in July from your DFB Team.
First up, we have a terrific sale on pre-orders for our DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014. And we have a special Ceramic Dole Whip Giveaway for our Newsletter Subscribers. Yes, we adore you!
DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014
We know you’re just as excited as we are about the upcoming holiday season in Walt Disney World! It’s never too early to start making plans (you’ve gotta make those Dining Reservations 6 months in advance, after all!), so we have an exciting new offer for you today!
Pre-order the 2014 Edition of our best-selling Disney Holiday e-Book for 20% off — and get the 2013 Guide for Free!
Pre-Order — DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014
The Holiday season in Disney World is packed with magic: Holiday meals and snacks, special events, and seasonal shows, for starters! How will you see all the attractions, save money, AND take in the extra festivities in your already jam-packed vacation?
We’ve done all of the research for you so you can pack your luggage and get ready to enjoy the festivities. Do you know where to score a chocolate monorail? Which event offers complimentary hot cocoa and cookies? First-timers and veterans alike are sure to find the holiday information in our DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014 helpful!
What kind of research? Well, our 2013 guide featured 270 pages, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. The 2014 edition will include:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A section dedicated to all “New for 2014″ events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, and the Epcot Candlelight Processional.
- And more!
Now that you’re ready to dig into the holiday treats, just use code ChristmasInJuly to get a $3 pre-order discount. You’ll not only get this handy guide as soon as it’s published — you’ll also benefit from the pre-sale deal and start planning TODAY with our 2013 Guide! Order your copy now!
Bundle for MORE Savings!
As always, we can’t resist a deal here at DFB. Bundle our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014 Edition with your pre-order for even more savings.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite things — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
DFB Holiday Bundle
Bundle together the
- DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014 with the
- DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014, AND
- Bonus Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013, instantly!
and get over 25% off the list price!
Regular Price When Purchased Separately: $33.90
DFB Bundle Christmas in July Price: $21.95
To Order: http://dfbstore.com/dfb-holiday-bundle/
We’re excited to be able to offer these great deals…and to make sure you get started on your planning early for these popular events! Use code ChristmasInJuly!!
Ceramic Dole Whip Giveaway
Frankly, we don’t tell you enough. We absolutely lurve you — our readers — so much that we’re giving a ceramic Dole Whip to one of our current newsletter subscribers.
As a subscriber, you are automatically entered to win!!
The ceramic Dole Whip is one of the popular items now selling at the NEW Marketplace Co-Op at Downtown Disney in Walt Disney World.
Check out the decorative Dole Whip and other Disney kitchen items on sale in the Marketplace Co-Op.
Want your chance to win? Sign up for the Disney Food Blog Newsletter today! We’ll announce the winner in our July Newsletter!
Happy Christmas in July!!