Wow! We have a plethora of Disney food news to highlight this week. Whether you start by digging into updates on the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival or skip ahead to read about Kouzzina’s replacement, we think you’ll find some interesting tidbits. And don’t forget to check out our photo update of the NEW Club 33 in Disneyland!
One of our favorite items — the Disneyland Dole Whip new souvenir Tiki Cup or Bowl. Happy Belated Birthday, Disneyland!
You’ll find all the news on Disney food below; happy reading!
Disney Food News
- Check out our FIRST look of the NEW Club 33 in Disneyland!
- Get a Souvenir Tiki Cup or Bowl with your Dole Whip at Disneyland’s Tiki Juice Bar!
- We have more detailed information about the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. Check out Special Events prices, booking date, and more menu updates, early booking for Chase Disney cardholders, culinary and beverage seminar details, and Festival Cookbook news!
- Have you heard the big news out of Disney’s BoardWalk Resort? The restaurant replacing Kouzzina is Trattoria al Forno!
- Epcot’s L’artisan des Glaces added a brand new flavor to its list of homemade ice cream: Cinnamon, Caramelized Apple, & Crumble Crunch!
- What’s New around Walt Disney World? Frozen-themed treats, unique souvenirs, and menu changes at a few of our favorite resort restaurants.
What?! There’s more!!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Chai Cream no longer offered at Sanaa, Napa Rose Refurbishment, Tables in Wonderland Updates, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Facebook Friend Sharon shared two great pictures from Artist Point in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. First up — Coast to Farm Pan-fired Ahi Tuna Lion and Glazed Pork Belly!
Or opt for the Seared Diver Scallops!
Thanks for sharing these gorgeous entrees!
DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
We’re thrilled to announce the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book! With over 220 pages and multiple bonus items, it’s pretty substantial! And just in time to make your plans — general public booking begins on July 31st!
In honor of our grand launch, we have a discount option for DFB readers (as always!). You can get the new mini-guide for $3 off the regular price for a limited time — just use code MENUS at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know before you attend the Food and Wine Festival this year, from what’s NEW this year to touring strategies — and a new section with top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
And with the Epcot Food & Wine festival rapidly approaching, the time is now! Booking for festival events opens July 31st at 7AM ET, and our exclusive daily schedule of events is the most efficient way to plan your festival strategy. (Did you purchase a pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival and not receive your book? Let us know at Support@DFBGuide.com!)
With a detailed schedule of seminars and events for every single day of the festival, it’s a quick, easy way to decide what activities and events you want to book! Don’t waste time flipping between web pages, PDFs, and websites — just find the date you need and we’ve got it all right there in front of you. Just like that!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with over 220 pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible. On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars (or Disney Dining Plan snack credits) stretch all around World Showcase. And we have a fully updated FAQ section that answers questions you didn’t even know you had!
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan a rewarding Food & Wine Festival tour, or your money back — we all know that your vacation time (and budget) are limited and we want you to get the most out of your visit!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other Food & Wine Festival coverage currently available. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls (there’s even one for the kids!)
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, visits with kids, and more
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2014″ events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the festival will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample wine, enjoy a craft beer, taste test an exotic dish, or find the best dessert, The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will help you discover the right strategy for you.
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or ipad!
Once again, celebrate the grand launch with us by getting $3 off the purchase price for the e-Book! Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code MENUS at the check-out.
Want an Even Better Deal?
We’ve got it! For an even bigger discount, head over to the DFB Store and check out our e-Book Bundles!
“Everything Bundle,” Including Food and Wine: Planning a big trip and need the low-down on Disney Food across the board? We’ve got it all for you in this steeply discounted e-Book Bundle, which includes the Epcot Food & Wine Festival Guide and the Holidays at Disney World Guide!
Food and Wine Bundle: Another chance to pick up two of our very best-selling guides! Get a significant discount on our 450-page DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014, and the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival — together! This Food and Wine Bundle offers all of our insider tips and tricks for the Festival AND the rest of your Disney World visit!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival, head over to the DFB Store!
With a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix features a great back to school idea — an R2D2 ice cube tray. That’s right; after school beverages just got a whole lot cooler!
disZine showcases new merchandise headed to Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Love the vintage 80’s trays!
Daveland highlights the 1940’s scene from Carousel of Progress!
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups shares details on Raglan Road’s upcoming Great Irish Hooley.
Disney Hipster enjoys the knick knacks at 50’s Prime Time Cafe.
Designing Disney explores the animation in the new Ratatouille attraction at Disneyland Paris.