Details for the 2015 Disney Dining Plans are starting to emerge!
We’re not seeing many changes so far in the 2015 plans, but take a look at a few updates that we want to share with you.
2015 Quick-Service Disney Dining Plan Changes
Disney has added the new Starbucks at Downtown Disney West Side to the plan for 2015. Only breakfast can be redeemed as a quick service meal.
2015 Table-Service Disney Dining Plan Changes
- Las Ventanas at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has been added to the line-up. Breakfast and lunch can be redeemed for a table-service credit.
- Photos are no longer included at Cinderella’s Royal Table and will now have an extra charge.
2015 Premium and Platinum Disney Dining Plan Changes
Here’s an update:
- Two tours — Wild by Design and Backstage Safari — are no longer offered.
- The cost has increased; figure an additional $5-$10 per person per night.
- No longer include preferred viewing locations for Illuminations and Wishes.
2015 Disney Dining Plan Restaurants
See an in-progress list of the 2015 Disney Dining Plan Restaurants here. Remember, many Disney World restaurants do not re-register with the Dining Plan until the end of the year.
Look for new benefits such as food and merchandise discounts and a 15% discount on some Walt Disney World tours.
More Updates to Come
“Why isn’t Restaurant X listed on the plan?!???!?!?” While some restaurants are already listed on the plans, it’ll take some time before all eateries are finalized. (Usually restaurants not owned by Disney wait until the last minute to re-up their status in the Dining Plan). For instance, you’ll notice the absence of many Downtown Disney and Epcot restaurants. These (and others) will likely be added throughout the remaining 2014 months.
Our recommendation is to book your Advance Dining Reservations for 2015 based on the 2014 Disney Dining Plan Restaurant list. If, for some reason, a restaurant that you’ve booked does not continue on the Dining Plan in 2015, you can then make other plans.
Stay tuned for more Disney Dining Plan information as it is released. Please understand that this is all subject to change.
Thanks to Sue at Small World Vacations for the heads up!