1. Rach says:

AJ – will you be updating the Zazzle bumper sticker? Maybe a version with no year so our personalized trays will be timeless? :-)

Rach — I can TOTALLY do that!

3. Janet Sala says:

I am SOOOOOO excited to see a F&W Mug with the year on it again. I think the last one we found was from 2006.

4. Mandy says:

I always get a new mug on our trips. I am in LOVE with that one & this will be my first F&W!

5. Jessica says:

I wonder why they will not have items for sale online this year? Fortunately I will be down there to get some of these items! I like the tray I got last year as it’s more colorful but still these items look fun! While the tray barely holds two items the drink part of the tray is helpful if you are touring solo. I managed two items and a drink and it helped me a lot last year. Plus it fit in my gym sack bag as I hate to carry anything with me so I try to take as little as possible when tour the parks. It will also help that I can pay with my magic band this year!

Can’t wait to see all of the merchandise offerings!

6. Becky says:

This will be my first time at food and wine and I’m so excited for this merch! Do you have any idea how long the limited edition pins will be around and where to get them? And I hope they have another food themed vinylmation this year!

Becky — The pins will be available at the Festival Center until they sell out. They will indeed have another vinyl for the festival this year.

8. Heather says:

I, sadly, won’t be able to make it down there this year. Do you have any idea if I could get even just the cookbook by calling the park merchandising line? I went to the Flower and Garden festival this year and am really hoping to get the cookbook as it includes both festivals.

9. Cherry says:

Heather, if you find out could you let me know too? This will be the first time in 15 years I can’t go (still recovering from a bone marrow transplant for AML, not allowed to eat in the food booths just yet) and I would love to get their new cookbook since it has recipes from several of their festivals that occur during the year.

10. James Horan says:

I cannot wait for this event! Going to this twice!