It’s never too early to start talking about holidays, and that’s especially true when it comes to Disney World planning.
Today, we’re bringing you early news of a few 2014 New Year’s Eve dining opportunities. And the good news is — you can book them today!
Keep in mind, however, that other NYE dining events are likely to be announced. So if you don’t like either of these options, hang tight. Your favorite may appear before it’s all said and done!
New Year’s Eve at Epcot World ShowPlace
If you’ve ever spent Christmas week at Walt Disney World, you know that the crowds can be massive. Disney meets the need for expanded dining capacity by offering a few extra spots to dine. And back for 2014, guests can take advantage of a special dining event held at Epcot’s World ShowPlace.
Fantasia 2014 is a dining event geared toward the whole family. Guests will enjoy scenes and songs from the Disney animated classic while they dine on a full buffet spread. The menu includes items with international flair:
- An array of Soups and Salads such as: Fresh Greens, Antipasto Salad with Basil, Seafood Harvest Chowder, Grilled Flatbread and Hummus
- Hot Food Items including: Chimichurri-baked Mahi Mahi with Mango Chutney and carved Deep-Fried Turkey Breast with Garlic and Cranberry Sauce
- A Dessert Station that features Carrot Spiced Cream Cheese Cupcakes, Guava and Apple Turnovers, and a Chocolate Fondue with various Dippers
- An extensive Kids Menu, to include Fried Chicken Fritters, Baked Mini Corn Dogs, and Mac and Cheese, among other items
You can book Fantasia 2014 between the hours of 4:30 to 10:30PM on New Year’s Eve. Make your reservations online or by calling (407) WDW DINE ((407) 939-3463). General admission is $64.99 for adults and $41.99 for kids, per person, plus tax. Separate admission to Epcot is required. Please note that the event does require a two-day advance notice to cancel.
New Year’s Eve Dining at Monsieur Paul
If you’re looking for a more upscale dining experience, be sure to check out the New Year’s Eve offering at Monsieur Paul in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
The celebratory menu includes an aperetif of Champagne to welcome you before you indulge in four courses. The menu includes:
- First Course: Choice of Artichoke Veloute with Black Truffle, served with a Brioche; or Smoked Salmon with Caviar-Stuffed Potatoes
- Second Course: A Fish Course with your choice of Scallops and Crawfish topped with Sancerre Cream Sauce; or Turbot Filet in Puff Pastry with Champagne Sauce
- Third Course: A Meat Course featuring savory options, including Roasted Guinea Fowl in a Walnut Crust; or Braised Short Ribs with Red Wine and Blackcurrant
- Fourth Course: A Sweet Ending featuring a dessert especially crafted for the event
You can choose from two seatings: noon to 6:00PM, or 8:45 to 9:50PM. Make your reservations online or by calling (407) WDW DINE ((407) 939-3463). The prix fixe dinner is $235 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Add wine pairings for an additional $60. Separate admission to Epcot is required. Please note that this special dining event does require a two-day advance notice to cancel.
Some exciting options to choose from for sure!
Will you be ringing in 2015 in Epcot? Leave a comment and tell us about your Disney plans for the New Year!