Want a huge discount on our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining? You’ve got it! Today through Sunday, you can get $6 off the full price of the guide using code DOLEWHIP!
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: DOLEWHIP to get a $6 discount this weekend only!
Note: If you purchased the 2013 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
What’s In The Guide?
As thousands of repeat customers already know, the Guide includes:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
While our 2013 Guide was extensive, Disney World is always updating menus, prices, and other dining info. And we’re always finding new things to tell you about! So we’ve updated this edition with brand new details and more exclusive info! Check out a couple of sample pages below. Click to enlarge!
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for this year.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
And the best part is: the price hasn’t changed!
And don’t forget to use code DOLEWHIP for $6 off today!
Should I buy the Updated Guide if I have the 2013 Guide?
The 2014 Guide has entirely updated information, an updated Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, an updated chapter on snacks, a 10-page “what’s new this year in Disney World” section, extended scavenger hunts, Disney Food bingo, added trivia, and more.
If you purchased the 2013 Guide and would like to purchase the New Edition, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2014 Guide at an $8 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2013 Guide in the body of your email.