Recently, we sampled the Trattoria al Forno breakfast menu — it’s being served at Flying Fish Cafe ahead of the restaurant’s opening in December.
With two new restaurants headed to Disney Springs at Downtown Disney, we can’t wait to share all of the details as they emerge. See what we know so far about The Boathouse and Morimoto!!
Plus, click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News…
Disney Food News
- Enjoy a sneak peek at Trattoria al Forno breakfast at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- Two new restaurants — The Boathouse and Morimoto — are coming to Disney Springs at Downtown Disney, Orlando.
- Find out What’s New around Walt Disney World — treats, and more!
- Check out the incredible pumpkin carvings at the Disneyland Resort!
- The UK Pavilion is now selling Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room merchandise!
- Disney California Adventure is celebrating the season with Pumpkin muffins and Caramel Apple Smoothies.
- A Candy Corn Cupcake is now on the menu at The Mara at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Our Facebook Friend, Margaret, shared a French style cheesecake served at Sonya’s and Green Cabin Room at Disney’s Vero Beach resort.
Next up: Grilled Mahi from Wolfgang Puck Cafe, courtesy of Facebook Friend Akemi.
Do you have a Favorite Find? Please, share with us!
DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining On Sale!
Want a huge discount on our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining? You’ve got it! For one day only, get $5 off the full price of the guide using code MICKEY!
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
What’s In The Guide?
As thousands of repeat customers already know, the Guide includes:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for this year.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
And the best part is: the price hasn’t changed!
Should I buy the Updated Guide if I have the 2013 Guide?
The 2014 Guide has entirely updated information, an updated Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, an updated chapter on snacks, a 10-page “what’s new this year in Disney World” section, extended scavenger hunts, Disney Food bingo, added trivia, and more.
If you purchased the 2013 Guide and would like to purchase the New Edition, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2014 Guide at an $8 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2013 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix showcases a cute Minnie Mouse Mug and Spoon. Great for hot cocoa!
Daveland dines at Disneyland’s Blue Bayou for lunch. Yum!
DisZine highlights Thanksgiving and New Year’s Eve dining options at Walt Disney World. Make your reservations early!
The Daily Meal names ten top restaurants at Walt Disney World.
AllEars explores the new Capa Restaurant at Four Seasons Orlando.
Disney Parks Blog shares a new menu for Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel.