Sneak Peek! Ice Pop Frozen Cocktail Coming to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

It is less than one month until Epcot officially welcomes Spring with the 2015 Flower & Garden Festival beginning on March 4, 2015!

Disney Food Blog Epcot Flower and Garden Festival (2)

Even among all the gorgeous topiaries and fun Garden Rocks Concert Series, what we at the DFB look forward to most is the Outdoor Kitchens. They’re similar to the Marketplace Booths at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival, offering plates and sips in appetizer portions allowing you to sample a wide variety of flavors throughout your World Showcase stroll.

And today, thanks to the twitter feed of L’artisan des Glaces, we’ve got a glimpse of a new offering coming to the Outdoor Kitchen in France: the Ice Pop Frozen Cocktail!

Ice Pop Frozen Cocktail © L'artisan des Glaces

Ice Pop Frozen Cocktail © L’artisan des Glaces

It’s Grand Marnier Raspberry Peach, vodka, and iced tea. While

that combination sounds divine, the best part is… it’s ON A STICK!!

We’re bound to have all sorts of new information for this year’s Flower & Garden Festival on the way soon, and we can’t wait to share it with you! In the meantime, let this be a hopeful sign to all of you in colder regions that spring is, indeed, on the way!!

Are you looking forward to the Flower & Garden Festival? Please let us know with a comment!

1. Kerry says

Looks amazing! I’m (im) patiently waiting for the full line up, why are they keeping us in suspense this year?? We knew by the end of Jan last time!

2. Mike V says

I get that Disney may have freezing techniques that most do not have access to but for those type of liquors to freeze, there must not be much of it in there.

3. Jessica says

I can’t wait to see the whole line up. Once that happens my husband will know whether he wants to head back to Epcot or head to a different park. (We’re torn between Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Universal Studios and Sea World.)

4. corrie says

Can’t wait our first visit to Disney will be to see the flower and garden festival! An all girls trip in April. I really can’t wait to hear the rest of the food line up!

5. Mommatomase says

I cannot wait! With a half inch of ice on the ground the “flower power” festival is just what I need! Will be there for the Earth Day it’s my birthday celebration

6. Trish says

I’m going to the flower and garden festival for the first time and I’m (not very) patiently waiting for the outdoor kitchen menus!!!

7. Denise says

Going down in April cant wait to see the menus so we will know if we need reservations. Are they having anything like the food and wine after hours party?

8. Rita says

Can’t wait! It has been several years since we went during this festival. We are heading down late April. Plenty of time for me to read other’s recommendations and see pictures!