Star Wars Weekends continue to grow in popularity with the release of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens later this year. And Disney is answering the call by providing lots of premium experiences for guests to enjoy.
But the coolest Star Wars Weekends events in our opinion? The ones that involve food, of course!
We saw the introduction of Star Wars Dining Opportunities last year, as Disney introduced Star Wars Character Dining Experiences. Guests can choose from Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine (see our review here) or Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast at Sci-Fi (see a guest review here).
But today, we have news of another returning event. Set your cruisers to lightspeed and get ready to dial: Feel the Force Premium Packages are returning in 2015, and you can start booking them today!
The packages, which debuted in 2014, get you up close to all the action happening during Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. They are available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during Star Wars Weekends, which take place this year from May 15 until June 14.
There are two different packages to choose from. Let’s check out what you get with each of them.
Feel the Force Premium Package
The Feel the Force Premium Package includes all of the following:
- 11:00AM — Noon: Reserved viewing for the Legends of the Force: Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade. Guests will also enjoy a selection of Soft Drinks, Water, and a Snack.
- Reserved seating for ONE of the Celebrity Talk Shows in Theater of the Stars. Show time will be selected at check-in. Please Note: there are a limited amount of seats per show and times are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 9:00PM: “Symphony in the Stars” Fireworks Dessert Party, which includes Star Wars-themed desserts (think Yoda and Darth Vader Cupcakes — read our review of them here!) as well as Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages. Guests also enjoy a reserved viewing location for the nightly “Symphony in the Stars” fireworks show.
The price for the Feel the Force Premium Packages is $69 per adult or $39 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included), and can be booked online at StarWarsWeekends.com, or by calling (407) 939-3463. Check-in begins each day at 10:00AM and will be located at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner.
Feel the Force Deluxe Premium Package
If you’d like to take your experience to the next level, check out the Feel the Force Deluxe Premium Package, which includes the following:
- 11:00AM — Noon: Reserved viewing for the Legends of the Force: Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade. Guests will also have a selection of Soft Drinks, Water, and a Snack.
- Guests with Deluxe Premium access also have the opportunity to follow behind the Celebrity Motorcade as it travels Hollywood Boulevard.
- Access to reserved seating for ALL of the Celebrity Talk Shows in Theater of the Stars that day in Theater of the Stars.
- Priority access to Darth’s Mall throughout the day of the package.
- 9:00PM: “Symphony in the Stars” Fireworks Dessert Party, which includes Enjoy Star Wars-themed desserts as well as Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages. Guests also enjoy a reserved viewing location for the nightly “Symphony in the Stars” fireworks show.
- Commemorative lanyard and credential as a keepsake.
Cost for the Feel the Force Deluxe Premium Package is $99 per adult or $64 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included). Guest check-in for Deluxe ticket holders is next to the MyMagic+ Service Center, which you’ll find at the front of the park. Check-in begins at 10:00 AM. For the Deluxe Premium Package, the viewing location for the motorcade is at the front of the park at the parade start with the opportunity to follow the motorcade down Hollywood Boulevard.
Please Note: to book the Feel the Force Deluxe Premium Package, you must call (407) 939-3463. Online booking is not available for the Feel the Force Deluxe Premium Package.
But I know what you’re saying. “Brooke, ‘premium’ and ‘deluxe’ are all well and good, but I’m looking for something reeeeeeeeeallllly spectacular.”
Well, thanks to Reader Laura, we have another package to tell you about. This one isn’t in the Feel the Force lineup, but it does offer a couple of dining experiences, so let’s take a look!
The Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekends VIP Tour Package
If you’re looking for a Star Wars Weekends experience to last a lifetime, you’ll want to check out this Ultimate VIP Tour. It includes all of the following:
- Premium seating for Star Wars Weekends shows at Theater of the Stars, such as Stars of the Saga.
- Expedited access to attractions like Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, Toy Story Midway Mania! and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- Reserved viewing location during the Legends of the Force Motorcade.
- One opportunity to meet a Character from the Dark Side.
- Early access to Darth’s Mall.
- Private deluxe continental breakfast at The Hollywood Brown Derby.
- Table-service lunch at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (restaurant not indicated).
- Post-tour access to the Jedi Training Academy.
- VIP viewing of the Summon the Force finale show and the Symphony in the Stars fireworks spectacular after the Guided Tour concludes.
But this one is really gonna cost ya. The per person price is $399, tax not included. The Tour takes place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May 15 to June 14, 2015. For this package, DVC Members, Annual Passholders and Disney Rewards Visa Cardholders will receive a 15% discount.
To book the Tour, call (407) WDW-TOUR ( (407) 939-8687).
Will you be booking a Feel the Force Package or an Ultimate VIP Tour during 2015 Star Wars Weekends? Tell us what you think in comments below!