As we inch closer and closer to Thanksgiving, we can’t stop dreaming about turkey with all the trimmings. We just love this time of year, especially at Walt Disney World!
There are so many fun and festive food and drinks available at the parks right now. And the gingerbread displays are up, so if you find yourself at Disney World for the holidays you’ll want to stop by and see them!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Season of the Force is coming soon to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and that means Star Wars-themed food!
- Tiffins – a Signature Restaurant – is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in 2016!
- Epcot’s Liberty Inn recently debuted some new menu items!
- We visited Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge for a re-review!
- Celebrate the holidays with cheerful beverages at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Disneyland’s Galactic Grill is serving up a Season of the Force Menu — MORE Star Wars Food (and a preview of what you’ll be getting at WDW in 2016).
- You can never have too many Disney food magnets and we found great new ones!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with ‘Ohana Bread Pudding at Tambu Lounge in Disney’s Polynesian Village.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Breakfast at the Whispering Canyon Cafe is one of our favorite meals! My buddy Jenn, from Fairest Run of All, enjoyed an amazing Mickey waffle there on a recent visit! Now that’s what we call breakfast! (Jenn — when am I gonna get to hang out with you?!)
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
— Angela Wright (@dis_mom) November 11, 2015
— Miranda Williams (@MirPlansMagic) November 11, 2015
Those are great choices!!! Make sure to search #OnTheList on Twitter to see what is on everyone’s Disney food bucket list, plus tweet, instagram, or facebook out your favorites using the hashtag #OnTheList. Be sure to @DisneyFoodBlog!
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Holidays e-book
The Holidays are right around the corner! Don’t wait to get started on your Disney holiday planning.
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015 e-Book features over 330 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 300 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2015” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, and Epcot’s Holidays Around the World.
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- NEW! Holiday cooking tips and recipes straight from Walt Disney World chefs
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2016 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the Walt Disney World holidays will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample treats, enjoy a show, savor a holiday meal, or find the best activity for your family, The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015 will help you discover the right strategy for you.
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or iPad!
Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code PEPPERMINT at the check-out. For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015, head over to the DFB Store!
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get $4 off the already low price when you enter code SAVINGS.
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra $4, you’ll save even more. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found these adorable Mickey Mouse tongs! We need these for our kitchen!
WDW For Grownups has some ideas about where to eat Thanksgiving dinner at Walt Disney World!
BuzzFeed shared a slow cooker recipe for Disneyland’s Slow-Cooked Beef Stew Bread Bowl!
Oh My Disney shared 10 Disney Villain songs rewritten for food! This is funny stuff!
Disney Parks Blog showed us how to carve our Thanksgiving turkey!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey’s Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!