Happy December! We can’t believe that we’re already one full week into the month – there is so much going on with holiday preparation and shopping and baking!
The Walt Disney World Resort theme parks are all decked out for the holidays — and so are the hotels! Don’t forget to make plans to visit the four gingerbread displays – at the Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Beach Club, and BoardWalk Inn! We’ll have a full photo review of all of them for you next week.
And remember, this is the last year for The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Stay tuned tomorrow for our review of all of the new Star Wars food to find over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, too! And speaking of Star Wars — you MUST check out this collection of Star Wars gifts, perfect for the holidays!!!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Booking is now available for Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Disney’s Yacht Club with Adventurers Club entertainment!
- There’s a new DFB Podcast available and it’s all about alternatives to popular Disney restaurants.
- We checked out all of the holiday treats at Epcot’s Holidays Around the World! It’s best if you arrive hungry!
- Have you tried the Holiday Funnel Cake at Disneyland’s Stage Door Cafe? It’s the perfect holiday treat.
- Start your holiday shopping with the DFB Holiday Gift Guide – Star Wars edition!
- We reviewed Disneyland’s French Market! It’s a real counter service gem on the West Coast.
- Our #OnTheList series continues with the Caramel Kiss from Epcot’s Germany Pavilion!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Chris Eliopoulos, an incredible artist and friend, shared his Thanksgiving dinner from The Crew’s Cup Lounge at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. Looks like a fine plate of turkey and all the trimmings! Hope it was a happy Thanksgiving.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
Those are great choices!!! Make sure to search #OnTheList on Twitter to see what is on everyone’s Disney food bucket list, plus tweet, instagram, or facebook out your favorites using the hashtag #OnTheList. Be sure to @DisneyFoodBlog!
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Holidays e-book
The Holidays are right around the corner! Don’t wait to get started on your Disney holiday planning.
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015 e-Book features over 330 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 300 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2015″ events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, and Epcot’s Holidays Around the World.
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- NEW! Holiday cooking tips and recipes straight from Walt Disney World chefs
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2016 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the Walt Disney World holidays will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample treats, enjoy a show, savor a holiday meal, or find the best activity for your family, The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015 will help you discover the right strategy for you.
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or iPad!
Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code PEPPERMINT at the check-out. For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2015, head over to the DFB Store!
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get $4 off the already low price when you enter code SAVINGS.
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices – representing great savings. But with our extra $4, you’ll save even more. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
The bundle includes the pre-order of the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining as well as the 2015 guide as an immediate download — FREE!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found the perfect Millennium Falcon Wooden Cutting Board for every Star Wars fan! Chop those veggies with the Force!
WDW For Grownups reviewed Thanksgiving dinner at Chef Mickey’s!
Disney Travel Babble shared a review of the Jungle Cruise Sunrise Safari Breakfast at Disneyland.
Disney Parks Blog showed us how to create an Orange Bird bento box! It’s almost too cute to eat!
The Partiologist shared Disney-themed Christmas cookies!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!