We are so excited to share big news with you today! We have more information about the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, which takes place for a FULL 2 months this year — September 14-November 14, 2016!
And today, the full Eat to the Beat Concert line-up is here!!! There are lots of exciting returning acts like Big Bad VooDoo Daddy, Starship, and Boyz II Men. But we always look forward to learning about new acts as well! This year, Wang Chung, the Plain White T’s, Soul Asylum, Toad the Wet Sprocket, The Bo Deans, and more bring new life to the party!
Here’s the full list. Don’t forget to check out our 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival page for all the latest details on the festival!
2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concert Line-Up
- Wang Chung — NEW! – September 14-15
- Starship — September 16-18
- Air Supply – September 19-20
- The Bo Deans — NEW! September 21-23
- Fuel – September 24-25
- Sugar Ray — September 26-28
- Los Lobos — September 29-30
- David Cook — October 1-2
- Wilson Phillips — October 3-4
- Blues Traveler – October 5-6
- Plain White T’s — NEW! – October 7-9
- 38 Special — October 10-11
- Jeffrey Osbourne – NEW! October 12-13
- Tiffany — October 14-16
- Dennis DeYoung and the Music of Styx — October 17-19
- Christopher Cross – October 20-21
- Toad the Wet Sprocket — NEW! — October 22-23
- Chaka khan — October 24-25
- Billy Ocean — October 26-27
- Living Colour -- NEW! October 28-29
- Hanson — October 30-November 1
- Soul Asylum — NEW! — November 2-3
- Delta Rae — NEW! — November 4-6
- Boyz II Men — November 7-9
- Sister Hazel — November 10-11
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — November 12-14
Eat to the Beat concerts are free with Epcot admission throughout the festival. You can catch up to three shows per night at at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM in the America Gardens Theater, located in the America Pavilion. Check out our Eat to the Beat Concert page for details and times.
Pin it for Later!
Ready to Plan for Your Epcot Food and Wine Festival Trip?
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book is now available for pre-order! This 250+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever.
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Order your 2016 edition today and we’ll immediately send you the 2015 edition for FREE to get started on planning right away! Don’t miss a moment of the fun!
Use code Chefs at check-out for a 20% off the cover price!
Is YOUR favorite group or singer performing during the 2016 Eat to the Beat Concert Series? Let us know who you’ll be lining up to see this year!