The Festival kicks off September 14 and runs through November 14, and this year several new Marketplace Booths are featured in both Future World and World Showcase.
Chocolate Studio Marketplace Booth
Chocolate lovers are going to LOVE this new marketplace booth! It is the perfect spot to satisfy your sweet tooth!
2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Chocolate Studio Booth Menu
- Red Wine Chocolate Truffle
- Ghirardelli® Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel
- Fonseca Bin No. 27 Port
- Justin Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rosa Regale Sweet Sparkling Wine
- Blandy’s Alvada 5yr-Old Madeira
We highly recommend the Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel! This not-quite-ice-cream dessert is something truly unique — and the perfect treat for a warm Festival day.
This sweet treat actually debuted at the 2015 Festival, and we are crazy happy to see it back for another year.
Joining the Chocolate Studio in Future World this year is the new Wine and Dine Studio!
Wine and Dine Studio Marketplace Booth
The menu at the Wine and Dine Studio features small dishes and artisan cheese plates in addition to a variety of wines on tap!
2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Wine and Dine Studio Booth Menu
- Seared Scallop, Truffled Celery Root Puree, Brussels Sprouts, and Wild Mushrooms
- Pork Tenderloin with Cannellini Bean Ragout and Zinfandel Reduction
- Trio of Artisan Cheese
- La Bonne Vie Goat Cheese served with toasted Craisin Bread
- Karst Cave-aged Cheddar Cheese served with Fig Compote
- Statesboro Blue Cheese served with Spiced Candied Walnuts
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese
- Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Conundrum White Blend 25th Anniversary, Kurt Russell’s GoGi “Goldie” Chardonnay and Robert Mondavi Maestro Red Blend
- Round Pond Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Rutherford
- Kurt Russell’s GoGi “Goldie” Chardonnay, Santa Rita Hills
- Conundrum White Blend 25th Anniversary, California
- Vinum Cellars Pinot Noir, Monterey
- Kurt Russell’s GoGi “Tiger” Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills
- Michael David Winery Seven Deadly Zins Zinfandel, Lodi
- Robert Mondavi Winery Maestro Red Blend, Napa Valley
A Pork Tenderloin with a Cannellini Bean Ragout and Zinfandel Reduction will be on the menu.
And while you won’t find the scallop on the menu in Scotland, you’ll find a new scallop dish at the Wine and Dine Studio –the Seared Scallop, Truffled Celery Root Puree, Brussels Sprouts, and Wild Mushrooms!
The Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese is a fun presentation. And you can order just the cheese alone if you wish!
And don’t forget to check out the wines on tap at the Wine and Dine Studio!
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog! Here’s what we know so far…
What are you looking forward to eating at THE CHEW Collective, the Chocolate Studio, and the Wine and Dine Studio?