Sneak Peek: 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Merchandise

In case we’ve caught you unaware ;) , the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival begins NEXT! WEEK!

As you’re preparing your list of ALL THE FOOD you want to try at the Marketplace Booths, you may also want to take a gander at some of the new 2016 Food and Wine Festival Merchandise to do some souvenir planning, too!

©Disney

©Disney

Why don’t we go ahead and start with a glimpse at the Dooney & Bourke pattern for this year’s three Food & Wine Festival Handbags? Reminds me a lot of the Food and Wine Festival food truck theming at Disney Springs!

Screenshot ©Disney Parks Blog

And Pandora bracelet collectors will want to keep an eye out for the Chef Mickey Dangle Charm.

Screenshot ©Disney Parks Blog

The popular Trash Can Salt & Pepper Shakers make a return as well, with an updated model featuring Figment and his “royal purple pigment!”

Screenshot ©Disney Parks Blog

As always, Limited Edition Pins play a part in the collectibles. Figment has brought a few friends along for this round…

Screenshot ©Disney Parks Blog

… including Kronk and Yzma!

Screenshot ©Disney Parks Blog

Oh, and the Frozen gals, too ;) !

Screenshot ©Disney Parks Blog

Of course, what Festival would be complete without members of the Fab Five? (Check out the Sushi Mickey!)

Screenshot ©Disney Parks Blog

And there will be no shortage of t-shirts, hats, plates and drinkware, along with pieces from the Brews Around the World line.

Screenshot ©Disney Parks Blog

I’m totally digging that reusable fork and spoon… complete with a brilliant little carrying case! Which item is YOUR favorite?

Ready to Plan for Your Epcot Food and Wine Festival Trip?

The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book is now available! This 250+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever.

2015 DFB F&W Guide Cover

Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!

Order your 2016 edition today! Don’t miss a moment of the fun!

Use code Chefs at check-out for a 20% off the cover price!

Pin it for later!

Sneak Peek: 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Merchandise

Is picking up souvenirs part of your Food and Wine Festival strategy? Please let us know with a comment!

Comments

You can buy the “reusable” fork and spoon once you’re in Epcot, just don’t try bringing them back through security on another day. Hummmm, I wonder when they’ll start selling selfie-sticks in-park?

2. Micki says

The last time we were at F&W, we were chasing around small children. I was completely oblivious to the event merchandise. Where do we find the pins? I love the Mickey and Pals sushi pins. Thanks!

3. Tarantula says

I got the little “tasting plate” a couple years ago and still love it. It carries food and a drink in one hand so u can eat on the go without having to stop and eat on a trash can!

My question is, how do you carry the thing when you’re not using it? I don’t carry a big park bag and I can’t work out how else to carry it. It doesn’t seem easy to clip onto anything… Anyone have any bright ideas of how to easily carry it hands free?

4. Julie says

I agree Tarantula! I’ve looked at them a couple of times but have passed because I don’t know what to do with them the rest of the time in the park.

5. Tarantula says

Julie, I have an idea I’m going to test the first day of the festival… I use a carabiner clip that has a water bottle holder, it’s just a little rubber ring that slips over the bottle neck. I clip it onto my crossbody purse so I don’t have to hold my water. I’ve put a rubber band around the tasting plate, through the drink hole. It looks like it may hold on the carabiner so I’m gonna give it a try! :)

6. Beth W. says

I wondered the same thing…if we take a tray, how would we carry it all day? I plan on buying a cheap cafeteria tray on Amazon for $1.25 and taking it in at rope drop. Then, I’ll get a locker and stash it there until World Showcase opens, then grab it and head over to the food booths. After we’ve completely stuffed ourselves and we’re finished with the tray, either give it to another guest, or just toss it.

7. Kylie says

Love the little fork and spoon, and definitely will be picking one or two sets of those! On the fence about the Pandora charm, too. Probably the food & drink tray, and possibly a glass of some sort?

8. Tarantula says

Julie, it kinda worked but not as well as I hoped. I might just drill a hole in it to make it easier to clip on, coz it really is a wonderful thing when you need it.