The 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is just DAYS away and we can’t wait to visit all the Marketplace Booths this year! We’ve already made our list of all the things we have to eat!
Brazil Marketplace Booth
The Brazil marketplace is one of my favorites, both for its design and it’s awesome food!
Brazil returned to the Festival in 2013 and we’re so excited to see it back this year! We loved the layered meat pie with yucca mash in 2015.
2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Brazil Booth Menu
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian cheese bread
- Crispy pork belly with black beans and tomato
- Escondidinho de Carne: Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca
- Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer
- Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine, Serra Gaúcha
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
The Excondidinho de Carne: Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca is always one of our must-have items in Brazil!
The Pao de Queijo – Brazilian cheese bread – was a hit last year and we are excited to see it back on the menu again for this year.
The Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans and Tomato is super yummy.
Don’t forget the beverages! Brazil is serving up Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer, Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine, and a Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
While beer is always good on a hot Festival day, we can’t pass up the Frozen Caipirinha and you shouldn’t either!
But maybe you prefer a glass of bubbly Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine?
Another favorite each year is the Greece Marketplace Booth! You should prepare for long lines at this booth.
Greece Marketplace Booth
This year check out the new Vegan Loaded Greek “Nachos.”
2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Greece Booth Menu
- Vegan Loaded Greek “Nachos”: Pita Chips, Meatless Sausage Crumbles, and Vegan Tzatziki — NEW!
- Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce featuring Oikos® Greek Yogurt
- Oikos Greek Yogurt Vanilla Cake Soaked in Ouzo with Yogurt Whipped Cream and Pistachios — NEW!
- Domaine Skouras Moscofilero
- Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko
- Alpha Estate Axia Syrah Xinomavro
The Vegan Loaded Greek “Nachos” feature Pita Chips, Meatless Sausage Crumbles, and Vegan Tzatziki!
You can’t go wrong with the Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce Featuring Oikos® Greek Yogurt.
The Spanakopita is always a favorite from Greece!
And new for dessert this year is Oikos Greek Yogurt Vanilla Cake Soaked in Ouzo with Yogurt Whipped Cream and Pistachios!
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog! Here’s what we know so far…
What are you looking forward to trying at the Brazil and Greece Marketplace Booths? Let us know in the comments.