Enjoy traditional Moroccan dishes at this new booth!
2017 Tarabaki Holiday Kitchen Booth Menu
- Grilled Lamb Kefta and Grapes with Julienne of Euro Cucumber, Red Pepper, Pickled Pearl Onions, Harissa and Cilantro Dressing
- Confit of Chermoula Chicken Drum with Cinnamon Granny Smith Apple, Toasted Almonds, Brussels Sprouts and Pinot Noir Syrup
- Triangle Honey Briwat with Almond Paste, Rose Water and Toasted Sesame Seeds
- The Andalusian “Poinsettia” Cocktail: Sparkling Wine, Orange Liqueur and Cranberry Juice topped with Orange Blossom Water
- Walnut Spiced Coffee with Walnut Liqueur, topped with Cinnamon and Whipped Cream
- Casa Beer
2017 Tarabaki Holiday Kitchen Booth Photos – Coming Soon!
Return to the main page for the 2017 Epcot Festival of the Holidays
Return to the Festival of the Holidays Booths, Menus, and Photos Page