Happy weekend before Valentine’s Day! We hope you’re having a great one. If you happen to be in Disney World this week for Valentine’s Day there are a few spots that are great for celebrating!
After the Festival of the Arts comes the 2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival with its Outdoor Kitchens. And then we head out to the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew! We’re going to be a very busy bunch here at DFB! We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Rivers of Light is finally opening at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and dining packages are available!
- A new nighttime show, Happily Ever After, is replacing Wishes at the Magic Kingdom. Sniff, sniff.
- We checked out the new Beauty and the Beast cupcake.
- We have the full restaurant and price list for the Garden Rocks concert series dining packages!
- The opening date for Pandora – The World of Avatar was announced!
- We reviewed the Mickey Shortbread Cookie!
- Check out our first look and review of the recently opened Paddlefish at Disney Springs!
- The latest DFB YouTube video showcases the Top Disneyland Meals Under $20.
- We’re talking about the Citrus Swirl “just the citrus” secret menu item.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We love stopping by Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort! The Dark and Tropical Stormy is one of the many great drinks on the menu and DFB fan Katie McClelland recently had the chance to enjoy one! We love the “blown away” umbrella!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2071 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Second Edition and SAVE!
There’s still so much changing in the World of Disney Food that we’re already working on our 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers, we’re offering you a chance to pre-order the new DFB Guide at a two-for-one deal and a reduced price.
Yep, pre-order now and get BOTH:
1. 25% OFF your purchase! And…
2. You’ll receive the 2017 First Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2017 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2017 Second Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published in early March.)
Why, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price and get the 2017 First Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code WDW2017! The 2017 Second Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early March.
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found this super cute Beauty and the Beast Ceramic Chip Mug!
WDW for Grownups shared the most romantic spots for a drink at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared this gorgeous Enchanted Rose Cake inspired by Beauty and the Beast.
Oh My Disney shared this funny food-themed “would you rather” poll.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Valentine’s Day Mickey Pepperoni Pizza.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!