Happy weekend! This is a super exciting weekend because not only is the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in full bloom, but the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival has kicked off too!
This weekend we’re at the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. Check out the full booth menus and all the food photos for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out AJ and Heather at the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival this weekend!
- We launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition!
- Enter to win a Disney Prize Package during DFB’s Mickey March Giveaways!
- Celebrate Daylight Savings Time with a new DFB Guide discount!
- We have a sneak peek at a new menu item from Pongu Pongu in Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- We also have news about the restaurants coming to Pandora at the Animal Kingdom!
- Check out this review of the Strawberry Cheesecake from Restaurantosaurus.
- We have a first look and review of the new Joffrey’s Revive coffee kiosk in the Magic Kingdom!
- We stopped by Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom and enjoyed a Shrimp Fest!
- The latest DFB YouTube video is the Best of the Fest at the Flower and Garden Festival!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
There are so many delicious eats and sips at this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival and one of our favorites is the Urban Fairy from Urban Farm Eats! DFB reader Kim Karaluis had a chance to sip on an Urban Fairy at the Festival and declares that “it was amazing!”
Last fall we told you about the 10-Gallon Challenge Sundae at the Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. The monster of an ice cream treat is quite impressive and DFB reader Shari Robb says “it’s totally worth it!”
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 25% OFF your purchase with code WDW2017!
Why a Second Edition, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price – just use code WDW2017!
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
On to the Round-Up!
WDW for Grownups shared their choices for the top sandwiches at Disney World.
Oh My Disney shared some of the food from Disney Cruise Line’s Star Wars Day at Sea.
Buzzfeed shared 21 Disney recipes you can make at home.
Today’s Creative Life shared a recipe for Dole Whip Popsicles!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!