News: Jalapeño-Cheese Pretzel Returns to Magic Kingdom for a Limited Time

A lot of Disney stories start with “Once Upon a Time…”

And here’s one more for you. Once Upon a Time, Disney Food Fans could count on a couple of SUPER yummy pretzels at a few snack stands around Disney World. These were the Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel and the Jalapeño-Cheese Pretzel; and you could typically find at least one of them at spots like Epcot’s Fife & Drum Tavern, Animal Kingdom’s Eight Spoon Cafe (when it was known as the Beastly Kiosk), and Magic Kingdom’s Lunching Pad.

Then, one by one and spot by spot, they began to disappear until they were (nearly) all gone.

So you can understand how excited we were when the Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel returned to The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland last October! Likewise, you may be able to guess how happy we are to tell you that the Jalapeno-Cheese Pretzel is BACK at The Lunching Pad, too!

Jalapeño Cheddar Pretzel is BACK!

Jalapeño-Cheese Pretzel is BACK!

We’re certain that — like the Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel — this spicy, savory, cheesy goody will taste every bit as good as always. (You see, we don’t get to make it to Typhoon Lagoon Water Park as often as we’d like, and Lowtide Lou’s is the only place that carries it regularly these days).

Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel inside

Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel inside

Only here’s the thing: Disney has stated that it “won’t be around forever.” So Blast Off to Tomorrowland for your Jalapeño-Cheddar Pretzel  STAT!

Are you excited to that the Jalapeño-Cheese Pretzel is back, or bummed that it’s only around for a limited run? Please let us know with a comment!

Comments

1. Kayla says

So excited it is back, but also SOOO bummed it’s for limited time. It is my favorite food at Disney! I looked forward to it at Epcot every trip!

2. Don says

I’m SO upset! We were just there in June, and I even asked about the jalapeno cheese-stuffed pretzels only to be told they still weren’t there! So bummed I just missed them!

3. Racquel Delaney says

Is it still there?! Can anyone confirm? I just looked at the menu of the lunching pad on the WDW app and it still only has the cream cheese listed. Trying to figure out if it’s there or not because if so, we wanna go tomorrow to get one! Please let me know asap we want jalapeno cheese pretzels! LOL

4. Laura says

I am sooooo excited the jalapeño pretzels are back!!!! I am only hoping that they will be around for ever. They have been part of our family tradition and we were so sad they were gone. Thanks again for bringing them back

5. Pat says

We went to MK today and they still had them over on the Astro Orbiter side to be exact. They were sooooooo good warm, hit the spot!

6. Sharon says

I was at the launch pad today, they had the jalapeño cheese pretzel but no longer have the sweet cream cheese pretzels. Can anyone tell me where the sweet cream cheese pretzel has gone or if it’s gone for good? A cast member at the launch pad said he thought it might be found at EPCOT and Animal Kingdom.