Happy Sunday! We hope you’re enjoying a fun-filled summer weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news.
The 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts on August 31 this year and we have a lot of news this week about the Festival! Check out all the booth menus and food photos here! And don’t forget to order your DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-book.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We launched the DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We’re reviewing the Happily Ever After Dessert Party in the Magic Kingdom!
- The Lighthouse Sandwich has been removed from the Columbia Harbour House Menu.
- Check out the new Mint Julep in Disneyland!
- There’s a new restaurant — Baseline Tap House — opening in Hollywood Studios this Fall!
- We have the booth menus (and food photos) for the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We’ve got the 11 Things You HAVE to Eat at the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Save on seminars at the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Check out new foods, merchandise, and more details about this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- ‘Plastic’ cheese is back at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom!
- Mission: SPACE Restaurant, Ratatouille Ride and more announced at D23 Expo last weekend!
- Refreshment Carts with Character at Disney World golf courses!
- A ‘Star Wars’ hotel is coming to Disney World!
- Check the gluten-free eats at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We have the full schedule of culinary demos, beverage seminars, and Mix It, Make It hands-on workshops at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Casey’s Corner celebrated National Hot Dog Day with a special one-day Triple Play!
- We reviewed the new Mint Julep at Disneyland’s Mint Julep Bar!
- Pretzels are back at the Magic Kingdom’s Lunching Pad!
- Check out our preview of Active Eats and Flavors from Fire at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube video: Sneak Preview of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about the Ultimate Disney Sundaes You HAVE to Try! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save 20% off the DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival!
Start your Epcot Food and Wine Festival planning now! The DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book is now available to order! N
2017 is a big year as the Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs 75 full days from August 31 through November 13!
And The DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
What’s In The DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan a rewarding Food & Wine Festival tour, or your money back!
Use code Chefs at check-out for a 20% discount!
Be sure to stay tuned to Disney Food Blog for all of the latest coverage about the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. We’ll have the details FIRST!
DFB Reader Finds
Mickey Mouse Beignets at Disneyland’s Mint Julep Bar are a must-have treat when you’re at the Happiest Place on Earth! DFB reader Shawna Wyatt-Langley recently shared this yummy photo with us! Now we’re craving beignets!
We recently shared the good news that hand-dipped Corn Dogs are now available at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in the Magic Kingdom! Our friend Chika Phant had a chance to try the corn dogs and declared that they were “good” but not as good as Disneyland’s corn dogs!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix spotted this super-cute R2-D2 Tea Pot!
WDW for Grownups shared their favorite sweet and savory treats in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for the Chocolate Chip Cookies from Disney’s Grand Floridian!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey-Shaped Sugar Cookie Confetti Fudge.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!