Happy Sunday and happy October! We’re back with another edition of our Disney Food Round-up for you today.
The Savannah Bee Company is now open at Disney Springs —>!
The 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing at Epcot for a few more weeks! If you’re making plans to attend the Festival you should check out our Best of the Fest post and DFB Best of the Fest YouTube video!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic is next week on October 27 and 28! We have all the details for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have a review and preview of the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- AJ was the guest on the latest podcast from The Tomorrow Society!
- We checked out the Pumpkin Spice Beignets at Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory!
- Giant Dole Whip Magic Shot available at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out our review of the Big Kahuna Sandwich at Captain Cook’s!
- We have the menus and details for The Ale and Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- The Savannah Bee Company is now open at Disney Springs.
- We discuss whether the Party for the Senses is worth the money.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Even More Disney Snacks! and Animal Kingdom Restaurants Ranked!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 7 Things You Have to Try at Disney World RIGHT NOW
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re ranking the restaurants at the Animal Kingdom! Check it out below — and subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Save 20% off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 Pre-Order
The calendar might say “fall” but the holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re planning a visit to Disney World this year for the holidays, it’s time to check out the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 e-book!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2017 is a one-of-a-kind resource that will help you get the most out of your holiday vacation at Walt Disney World.
We’ll guide you through all the special events, activities, and dining so that you can get the biggest bang for your buck! Yep — Our Holiday Guide covers everything Disney holiday-related — not just the food!
And if you pre-order the 2017 Guide now, we will send you an instant download of the 2016 Guide so that you can start your planning right away! Then, you will automatically receive the 2017 Guide as soon as it’s published in early November.
What’s In The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holiday 2017 e-book?
- Clickable Monthly Schedule of Events
- What’s NEW for the Disney World Holiday season this year!
- Holiday-themed crawls – We’ve mapped out four holiday Crawls that will take you around Walt Disney World to see the best of the holiday attractions and/or food.
- Customized Holiday touring strategies – Will you be visiting with extended family? Going to the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? Want to see the holiday celebrations on a budget? We’ve developed customized touring strategies for these circumstances and more!
- A full chapter on where to dine without a reservation!
- In-depth look at Holiday snacks
- Disney Parks scavenger hunts
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with 380+ pages of detailed information about the Holidays at Disney World as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
Enter discount code PreHoliday at checkout, and receive 20% off the list price of $14.95 and you’ll get both the 2016 Guide and the 2017 Guide for $11.95! Two for the price of one!
Use code PreHoliday at checkout for a 20% discount.
DFB Reader Finds
Tokyo Disneyland has some of the coolest food at any of the Disney Parks! And this Jack Skellington Curry Bread that our friend Jon C. spotted on his recent trip is incredible! Thanks for sharing, JOBBER!!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared their Top 10 Disney Halloween Goodies!
WDW for Grownups shared some tips for carb–loading before a runDisney race.
Disney Parks Blog shared a fun how-to for creating a Br’er Rabbit Bento Box.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Zero Marshmallows inspired by Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!