Because Annual Passholders represent such a large group in Disneyland, the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival offers many perks tailored to this important group of guests.
Open from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM daily, Annual Passholder Corner is your one stop for Annual Passholder exclusives. These include:
- A special photo opportunity with Disney PhotoPass photographers
- Character Greetings with photo opportunities during the following time frames daily: 2:00 – 5:00 PM, and 5:30 to 8:00 PM
- A device charging station
- A complimentary collectible art button (limit one per Passholder for the duration of the Festival while supplies last)
- Special Festival merchandise available for purchase
The AP Corner is located in the Hollywood Backlot outside Stage 17.
Passholder Sip & Savor Pass
The Passholder Sip & Savor Pass is a souvenir lanyard that includes coupons redeemable at select marketplace locations throughout the DCA Food and Wine Festival.
Each Sip and Savor Pass is $45, and consists of a commemorative 2018 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival lanyard and 8 coupons, redeemable for select food and beverage offerings (excluding alcohol and souvenir items) at the following festival marketplaces:
- Nuts About Cheese
- I Heart Artichokes
- California Craft Brews
- Peppers Cali-Ente
- Strawberry Patch
- Avocado Time
- Eat Your Greens
- Citrus Grove
- Off the Cob
- Garlic Kissed
Passholders can also receive a special AP button at a marketplace location with each Sip and Savor Pass redemption. Each participating marketplace offers one unique button color scheme, with 12 total designs available. Buttons are available only with redemption of a Sip and Savor Pass coupon and are not available for purchase separately.
The Sip & Savor Pass is available for sale at Studio Store, Festival Gifts at Stage 17, Kingswell Camera Shop, and at Festival Merchandise Carts.
- Sip and Savor Pass expires on April 12, 2018. Valid Annual Pass and photo ID must be shown for purchase of the Sip and Savor Pass.
- Sip and Savor Pass coupon redemptions available only at participating 2018 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival marketplace locations. Coupons must be attached to the Pass at time of redemption and are void if previously detached. Separate Theme Park admission will be required; please check Annual Pass for blockout dates.
- Sip and Savor Pass coupon redemptions are not valid on products containing alcohol. Limit one (1) item per coupon. Coupon must be surrendered at the time of use. No photocopies or reproductions will be accepted.
- Pass and coupons are nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. No change given. Pass and coupons are void if transferred or sold.
- Sip and Savor Pass, food and beverage offerings, participating marketplace locations, and AP buttons are all subject to availability, restrictions and change without notice.
Blockout Dates During the DCA Food and Wine Festival
Annual Passholders are subject to the following blackouts during the Food and Wine Festival as follows:
Disney Deluxe Annual Passport
March 17, 24, 25, 30, and 31
Southern California Annual Passport
March 3, 10, 17, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31
April 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
Southern California Select Annual Passport
March 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31
April 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8