Because Annual Passholders represent such a large group in Disneyland, the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival offers many perks tailored to this important group of guests. While we wait for the 2018 Passholder information, you can check out the full list below from 2017’s Festival.
Open from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM daily, Annual Passholder Corner is your one stop for Annual Passholder exclusives. These include:
- A special photo opportunity with Disney PhotoPass photographers
- Festival handout filled with special offerings, fun facts and more
- Complimentary weekly button series (limit one per Passholder per design while supplies last)
The AP Corner is located near Paradise Garden Grill, close to Paradise Garden bandstand.
Passholder Sip & Savor Pass
The Passholder Sip & Savor Pass is a souvenir lanyard that includes coupons redeemable at select marketplace locations throughout the DCA Food and Wine Festival.
The price of the pass is $45 and includes tax. The lanyard consists of a commemorative 2017 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival lanyard and 8 coupons, which can be redeemed for food and beverage offerings (excluding alcohol) at the following Festival booths:
- Nuts about Cheese
- I Heart Artichokes
- Garlic Kissed
- Olive Us
- Bacon Twist
- Lemon Grove
- The Onion Lair
- Off the Cob
- Sweet & Sourdough
- LA Style
In addition, Passholders receive a special AP button at each Sip and Savor Pass location where they redeem their coupons. APs receive one button per coupon while supplies last. Each participating marketplace offers one unique button color scheme, with 11 total designs available. Buttons are available only with redemption of a Sip & Savor Pass coupon.
The Sip & Savor Pass is available for sale at Seaside Souvenirs, Studio Store, Festival Gifts at Stage 17, and the AP Corner in Paradise Pier. No additional discounts apply on this item.
- Sip and Savor Pass expires on April 16, 2017. Valid Annual Pass and photo ID must be shown for purchase of the Sip and Savor Pass.
- Sip and Savor Pass coupon redemptions available only at participating 2017 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival marketplace locations. Coupons must be attached to the Pass at time of redemption and are void if previously detached. Separate Theme Park admission will be required; please check Annual Pass for blockout dates.
- Sip and Savor Pass coupon redemptions are not valid on products containing alcohol. Limit one (1) item per coupon. Coupon must be surrendered at the time of use. No photocopies or reproductions will be accepted.
- Pass and coupons are nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. No change given. Pass and coupons are void if transferred or sold.
- Sip and Savor Pass, food and beverage offerings, participating marketplace locations, and AP buttons are all subject to availability, restrictions and change without notice.
Blockout Dates During the DCA Food and Wine Festival
Annual Passholders are subject to the following blackouts during the Food and Wine Festival as follows:
Disney Deluxe Annual Passport
March 18 and 25
April 1, 8, 14 and 15
Southern California Annual Passport
March 11, 18, 25 and 26
April 1, 2 and 7 through 16
Southern California Select Annual Passport
March 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 and 31
April 1, 2 and 7 through 16