This World Showcase Promenade booth transforms into Holiday Sweet & Treats for the Festival, featuring desserts and drinks this year. And it’s also the stop to collect your Completer Cookie if you’re participating the in Holiday Cookie Stroll!
Kids love the returning Peppermint Sundae here… and adults might appreciate the generous shots of alcohol in the Firenog and the Hot Cocoa with cordials (we loved the Baileys)!
2018 Holiday Sweets and Treats Booth Menu
- Peppermint Sundae: Chocolate Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, and Peppermint Candy (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Kid-Approved) — $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Holiday Tree Sugar Cookie (Vegetarian) — $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Holiday Cookie Stroll Completer Cookie – Red and Green Mickey Sugar Cookie (Vegetarian) — Complimentary upon completing the Holiday Cookie Stroll!
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic) (Kid-Approved) — $3.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- TG Lee Eggnog (non-alcoholic) — $3.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chocolate Apple Shake featuring Twinings Winter Spice Tea (non-alcoholic) — $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL — $4.50
- Hot Cocoa with Assorted Cordials (Baileys Irish Cream, Frangelico Liqueur or Fireball Cinnamon Whisky) — $9.25
- Firenog: T.G. Lee Eggnog with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky — $9.50
- Chocolate Apple Shake featuring Twinings® Winter Spice Tea and Butterscotch Schnapps — $9.25
2018 Holiday Sweets and Treats Booth Photos
Return to the main page for the 2018 Epcot Festival of the Holidays
Return to the Festival of the Holidays Booths, Menus, and Photos Page