The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is once again featuring a listing of Gluten Free items as Disney continues its commitment toward making the food they serve approachable, safe, and fun for everyone!
You’ll be able to view which menu items are gluten free in the Food and Wine Festival Passports. But we also have a complete list right here for your convenience! For pictures of each item, just click on the Booth name.
And don’t forget — some items can be made Gluten Free by leaving off a component (bread, for instance). Be sure to ask the Cast Members at the Marketplace Booths if this is an option.
2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Gluten Free Items
- Spice-crusted Verlasso® Salmon with Warm Lentil Power Salad, Crushed Avocado and Sherry Vinegar
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips with Onions, Jalapeños, Tomato and Pap
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas
- Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel
- Crème Brûlée à la Confiture de Framboises: Crème Brûlée with House-made Raspberry Jam
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice
- Beef Nigiri topped with Shrimp Sauce and Diced Pickled Jalapeños
- Coconut Rice Pudding served with Mango Coulis
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info
We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog!