Today is THE day! The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 e-book is HERE, and we’re so excited! To celebrate the launch of the 2018 edition of our most popular guide, you can save 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full of need-to-know details, tools, and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- An in-depth analysis of the Disney Dining Plan and whether it’s right for YOU.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started planning your next Disney World vacation!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ve Updated In the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated prices and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 600 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis – Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Changes coming to Disney World in 2018 and 2019!
- Updated section on Charging Stations, including FuelRod kiosks
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney Springs
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers, fully updated for 2018
- Updated suggestions for unique kids’ meals
- Updated Suggestions and Reviews in our Drinking Around the World Chapter, Index of Bars and Lounges, and Late Night Dining Options Section
- Updated recommendations for traveling with babies and toddlers
- Our picks for the snacks you MUST try in 2018, including an update of the best cupcakes in WDW
- Updated Dining Strategies to help you stick to your budget
- New Seasonal Events
- Additional Disney Dining Scavenger Hunts and Trivia, Updated Food Crawls, and Updated BINGO cards
- Updated Disney Dining FAQ section
- Additional Top 5 recommendations
As you can see, this is a labor of love and we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
And right now you can save 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018!
Get MORE for LESS! Save with the Everything Bundle!
We have even bigger savings on our Everything Bundle today too!This bundle has, well, EVERYTHING in it – all seven of the DFB Guides including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival pre-order (plus a free, instant download of the 2017 edition), the DFB Guide to the 2018 Walt Disney World Holidays (and a free, instant download of the 2017 edition), all three Snack Guides, and Dining Adventures!
And right now you can save 40% off the already super-discounted price of the Everything Bundle with promo code BUNDLE40!
Read What Our Customers Say!
But don’t take our word for it! Check out what some of our readers said about the guide on our DFBStore.com Testimonials page:
Ready to see what all the fuss is about? We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition and receive 25% off with promo code WDW2018!
With a 100%, 30-day, money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Note: If you pre-ordered the 2018 DFB Guide in the last 60 days check your email for the 2018 edition! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you didn’t receive your pre-ordered guide!
And, if you’re a previous customer be sure to email us at email@example.com to receive a code to get $6 off your purchase of this guide!
As always we thank you for your support of Disney Food Blog and the work we do here. We couldn’t do it without you!