Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12 — which is next Friday! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Two new and nostalgic treats at the Magic Kingdom!
- Sweet Spells is closing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We have a menu update for Toy Story Land!
- Mobile Order is coming to Disneyland Resort!
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort!
- Get the details on what alcoholic drinks are included on the Disney Dining Plan.
- We found the BEST cookie at Disney World – no park ticket required.
- What are the best hotels for families of 5 or more at Disney World?
- Check out the newest latte art at Joffrey’s!
- Disney Cruise Line announces new culinary port adventures in partnership with The Chew!
- Get the scoop on what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We found some adorable new Alice in Wonderland tea party merchandise in Epcot’s United Kingdom pavilion.
- Burger of the Month is coming to The Edison in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 11 Things I Miss When I’m Not at Disney World, Hidden Secrets of Disney World Explained, Part 1, and Epcot Food and Wine Festival 101. !
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Hidden Secrets of Disney World Explained, Part 1
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – Hidden Secrets of Disney World Explained, Part 1! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 25% off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 is here and we’re celebrating the grand launch with 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018.
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full of need-to-know details, tools, and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- An in-depth analysis of the Disney Dining Plan and whether it’s right for YOU.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started planning your next Disney World vacation!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ve Updated In the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated prices and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 600 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Changes coming to Disney World in 2018 and 2019!
As you can see, this is a labor of love and we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
And right now you can save 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018!
DFB Reader Finds
Earlier this year we told you about the new Poutine at Refreshment Port at Epcot – fries topped with Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup and Cheese Curds. Our pals at World of Motion had a chance to enjoy the dish recently and said AJ made them do it! ;-D HA!
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Florida Kitchen is one of our favorite spots at Disney World. Our friend Amy Rhodes had a chance to dine there recently and declared the “deviled eggs were the STAR!”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared the must-have and all-new Disney Eats Kitchen Collection!
WDW for Grownups shared some of their must-have Magic Kingdom snacks.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe from Florida Fresh at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
Disney Family shared a recipe for an adorable Stitch Cheesecake!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!