Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Pixar Fest has started at the Disneyland Resort – we have all the details! And get a printable food checklist too!
- We reviewed Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake at Pixar Fest!
- Check out the BEST Pixar Fest nosh so far – Coco Churros! Plus check out ALL the churros at Pixar Fest.
- We have details on all the Millennial Pink treats at Disney World.
- Find out which new character is coming to Cape May Cafe’s breakfast!
- What’s new at 50s Prime Time Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
- Check out the new Disney Eats Collection from Shop Disney!
- Get the details on the menu at Alien Pizza Planet for Pixar Fest.
- New character meals are coming to Disneyland!
- Check out the Black Velvet Cupcakes at Sprinkles – and see what’s inside!
- We stopped by Tomorrowland Terrace in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new in the Magic Kingdom.
- New Millennial Pink treats debuted at The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- Where can you find the Alien Claw Cup at Pixar Fest? We have the answer!
- The menu has been announced for Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- Check out the exclusive Passholder Popcorn Bucket at Pixar Fest.
- There’s a new Dole Whip-inspired donut in Disneyland – but it’s only here for a limited time!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Magic Kingdom Main Street U.S.A. Food Tour, Hidden Secrets of Disney World Explained, Part 2, and Disney World Bathrooms, Vol. 1!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Disney World Bathrooms, Volume 1
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – Disney World Bathrooms, Volume 1! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 25% off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 is here and we’re celebrating the grand launch with 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018.
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full of need-to-know details, tools, and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- An in-depth analysis of the Disney Dining Plan and whether it’s right for YOU.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started planning your next Disney World vacation!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ve Updated In the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated prices and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 600 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis – Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Changes coming to Disney World in 2018 and 2019!
As you can see, this is a labor of love and we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
And right now you can save 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018!
DFB Reader Finds
Pixar Fest kicked off this week at Disneyland Resort and there is SO much food! DFB reader Kylee ordered the Lots-o-Straw”beary” Funnel Cake at the Hungry Bear Restaurant in Disneyland. She says “! I may have a heart attack today, but it was worth it.”
School Bread is one of our favorite treats in the Norway Pavilion in Epcot! DFB reader Jennifer Watts shared a photo of actual Skolebrod in Norway and let us know that “it kicks the pants off the Epcot one.”
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared the must-have and all-new Disney Eats Kitchen Collection!
WDW for Grownups shared some drinks around the world at Epcot for National Beer Day.
Disneyland shared the recipe for Lobster Nachos from the Lamplight Lounge.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Disney Dome Cakes.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!