Happy weekend and Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads out there! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out these Epcot eats updates including more Poutine and a change to the Stowaway Mary!
- Is the new menu at Diamond Horseshoe worth your time and money? Find out here!
- The Burger of the Month at The Edison in Disney Springs is the Electric Garden Burger!
- You gotta see the Pineapple Cotton Candy at Disneyland!
- Check out our preview/review of Sunday Supper at Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar and Restaurant.
- Passholder Play Time announced for select Annual Passholders at Toy Story Land.
- Booking is now OPEN for 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival events! Check out what you need to know BEFORE you book.
- Check out new Minnie Ear Caramel Blondie at Disney World.
- We have recommendations for what to book at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And, see what’s back and what isn’t returning!
- Check out more Pixar Fest eats including cake pops, milkshakes, and more.
- We’re talking about the Cookies and Cream Funnel Cake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We have tips for skipping the long lines at Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best Burgers at Walt Disney World, The Best Things That Happened at Disney World Last Week, and 13 Things You Need to Know Before Going to Disney World with Kids.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: The BEST Things that Happened in Disney World Last Week!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — The Best Things That Happened in Disney World Last Week! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 30% off Everything at the DFB Store with Code DADSDAY
Happy Father’s Day to all of you special guys out there! We love the guys in our lives — including uncles, grandfathers, big brothers, stepparents, and godfathers, and anyone who takes the time to be a father figure to those around him.
And who doesn’t want to give Dad the best gift ever: a superbly planned trip to Disney World where he gets to eat all the best food and drink all the best drinks?!? We’ve got a great deal today to help you make that happen!
30% Off Everything in the DFB Store with Code: DADSDAY!
Our sale includes all of the DFB Guides that you’ve come to know, love, and trust to bring you the very best, most up to date, and most relevant coverage of Disney Food available anywhere! Check out our testimonials page to see how other Disney fans like you feel about our guides!
Our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, our original Guide, is newly updated for 2018 and covers it all! We take you to every park, every resort, and every single restaurant, lounge, and kiosk as we share with you our latest reviews, tips, advice, and photos of all the food you can enjoy across Walt Disney World.
It doesn’t end there, though. We also have fantastic tricks and insider info to save you time, money, and hassle as you plan your next Walt Disney World visit. All things Dad will LOVE to have happening!
Bundle For the BEST Deal!
It’s time to start planning for your visit to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival with a pre-order for the 2018 DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use the promo code DadsDay and get 30% off the cover price and start planning today!
Or maybe you’re planning a holiday visit? Check out our pre-order for the 2018 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and get our 2017 version for FREE as an immediate download (and we’ll send you the 2018 version the moment it is published!) That’s like getting two books for the price of one — with 30% off on top of that!
But hurry! These savings won’t be offered for long.
So don’t miss your chance to save time and money planning your next Disney World trip with our complete line of DFB Guide e-books! Just enter promo code DadsDay at check out and save 30% off of your entire order.
DFB Reader Finds
We love the cupcakes (and cookies and frosting shots) at Sprinkles! And recently DFB reader Ruth Lochary celebrated a big anniversary with two cupcakes and this message for us: “Continuing the Disney Food Blog Cupcake crawl — his and hers for our 34th wedding anniversary!” Happy Anniversary!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared these MUST-HAVE character tees!
WDW for Grownups shared some good tips for night owls visiting Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Chicken and Avocado Salad from the Disney Vacation Club.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Fruit Donuts.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!