Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at Toy Story Land all weekend and we have SO many updates!
- We reviewed BREAKFAST at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- You’ll want to get one of these Alien Popcorn Buckets before they’re sold out!
- Check out our EVERYTHING on the menu review for lunch and dinner at Woody’s Lunch Box!
- We have news on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the latest news for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge coming to Hollywood Studios next year!
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy is opening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019!
- We reviewed Chefs de France in Epcot’s France Pavilion!
- Check out these limited time Toy Story Snacks at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- The 2018 Eat to the Beat Concert Series lineup is complete.
- Keep cool at L’Artisans des Glaces in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
- Check out the new Brews and BBQ event happening all summer in Disney Springs.
- We have details on the specialty sips and eats for H20 Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon!
- Check out DFB’s recommendations for best one credit restaurants at Disney World.
- We reviewed the Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats at Pixar Pier in Disneyland.
- Check out the updates for the 2018 Free Dining Offer.
- The Play Disney Parks App debuted on June 30.
- We have Festival Center updates for the 2108 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Terralina Crafted Italian opened at Disney Springs!
- We have MORE Pixar Pier food reviews including: Jack-Jack Cookie Num-Nums, Señor Buzz Churros, Poultry Palace, and Angry Dogs!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Disney’s Toy Story Land – Everything You Need to Know, Five Days of Disney Food for Under $35 a Day, Hollywood Studios Food Tour, Part 1, and a Full Review of Pixar Pier.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: How to Eat at Disney World for Under $35 a Day
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — How to Eat at Disney World for Under $35 a Day! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Celebrate Summer with BIG Savings – 40% off All DFB Guide Bundles
Summertime is HERE! That means lazy afternoons at the pool, reading a good book, and planning your visit to Toy Story Land (and the rest of Disney World too)! And we’re helping you celebrate our favorite vacation season with an incredible sale at the DFB Store!
Time To Start Planning — ALL DFB Bundles are 40% off at the DFB Store with code SUMMER40!
Whether you’re planning your summer vacation, or a trip for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, or a Holiday vacation — we have a DFB Guide Bundle for you! And with a 180 day dining booking window and 60 day FastPass+ booking window, it’s NEVER too early to start planning!
BUNDLES Mean BIG Savings!
Our Bundles are always a great deal but today they’re an even better deal — you get a collection of some of our best DFB Guides that are already discounted, AND you get an additional 40% off with promo code SUMMER40!
Looking for the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining but want to read about every single snack in the parks, too? Then check our our DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle! Epcot Food and Wine Festival fans will love the Food & Wine Bundle that includes the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and the pre-order for the 2018 Food & Wine Guide!
And if you want ALL of it, every single DFB Guide in our collection? We have you covered there, too! Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
Wanna know more before you commit? See what other readers just like you are saying about our collection of DFB Guide Books at the DFB Store Testimonials Page!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code SUMMER40 to get 40% off any DFB Bundle!
DFB Reader Finds
We LOVE the cupcakes (and food) at Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and recently DFB reader @ericmiller1 shared this amazing photo with us with the caption “the Cherry Pie Cupcake at Contempo Cafe is really good!”
Grabbing a margarita in Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion is a great way for grownups to stay cool in the summer! And the Fiesta Margarita at Choza de Margarita is a favorite! Reader Jon Bisceglia agrees and says the drink was a highlight of his visit!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this totally adorable Chip ‘n’ Dale Lunchbox.
WDW for Grownups shared tips for saving money on dining at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe from Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
Disney Family shared a recipe for adorable Jack-Jack Cookies.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!