Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out a must-have snack at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
- We have a FULL REVIEW of the new prix fixe dinner menu at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom!
- Breakfast has returned to the River Belle Terrace in Disneyland!
- Sprinkles featured a Flaming Hot Cheetos Cupcake this week!
- Vegetable Curry Pods are off the menu at Satu’li Canteen!
- Disney announced the elimination of plastic straws!
- Chicken Guy! from Guy Fieri is coming to Disney Springs
- We reviewed Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast at Storytellers Cafe.
- Disney Ink & Paint Club now open for New Year’s Eve reservations.
- New Croissant Sundae now at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs!
- We shared the secret menu item via Mobile Order at Woody’s Lunch Box.
- There’s a new late-night happy hour at Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs!
- Registration is open for the V.I.Passholder Night for Annual Passholders!
- Festival of Holidays and more returning to Disneyland this fall!
- We checked out the new Taste of Yucatan menu at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs!
- Disney World’s Free Dining Offer ends soon!
- We checked out the newest lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff Confectionery is now open on Pixar Pier.
- We shared details on the best way to plan your Epcot Food and Wine Festival trip.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Five Big Disney News Stories this Week, Drinking Around Epcot, Answering Your Disney World FAQs, and Wilderness Lodge Food Tour.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Answering Your Disney World FAQs
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — Answering Your Disney World FAQs! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Our BIGGEST Sale of the Year! 50% off Everything at the DFB Store!
Today is a great day to start planning your next Disney World vacation — because we’re having a huge sale at the DFB Store!
ALL of our best selling DFB Guides at the DFB Store are 50% off with promo code DFB50!
From our 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining to our DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays — not to mention our detailed snack-focused guides — these books are MUST reads for anyone heading to the Disney parks this year!
BUNDLE for Savings!
Our Bundles are a great deal today – you get a collection of some of our best DFB Guides that are already discounted, AND you get an additional 50% off with promo code DFB50! That’s like a sale on top of a sale!
Looking for the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining but want to know about the best snacks too? Then check our our DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle! Food and Wine Festival fans will love the Food & Wine Bundle that includes the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and the 2018 Food & Wine Guide!
And if you want ALL of it — we have you covered there, too! Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
Wanna know more before you commit? See what other readers just like you are saying about our collection of DFB Guide Books at the DFB Store Testimonials Page!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code DFB50 to get 50% off any DFB Guide or Bundle! But HURRY! This sale ends SOON!
DFB Reader Finds
There’s so much to eat at Disney World and DFB reader Brent Shock crossed two spots off his must-eat list – Beaches and Cream and Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Florida Kitchen! Two of our favorite spots!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this awesome Disney food T-shirt!
WDW for Grownups shared the latest Disney food news.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Guava-Stuffed French Toast!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Winnie the Pooh Cream Puffs.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!