The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts SOON and we’re SO excited!
As part of our countdown we’re making a list of all the food and beverages that we MUST eat and drink at this year’s Festival and we’re adding items from today’s featured booths: the Festival Center Wine Shop, Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar, and Taste Track (which is usually a seasonal kiosk but is joining the Festival this year)!
These three booths are the NEW booths for this year’s Festival and we can’t wait to visit them!
Festival Center Wine Shop
You’ll want to stop at The Festival Center Wine Shop for some delicious dishes and some of the finest wines from California!
- Charcuterie Plate: Chefs Selection of Artisanal Meats and Accompaniments
- La Bottega di BelGioioso® Cheese Plate: Crescenza-Stracchino®, CreamyGorg® Gorgonzola Dolce, and Artigiano® Vino Rosso Cheeses
- Bloody Mary Seafood Cocktail: Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Olive Salad and Crisp Lettuce in a Bloody Mary Vinaigrette
- Fess Parker Riesling, Santa Barbara County (White Flight)
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Gris, Russian River Valley (White Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley (White Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Chardonnay, Carneros
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines “Goldie” Chardonnay, Santa Rita Hills
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley (Pinot Noir Flight)
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines “Birdie” Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills (Pinot Noir Fight)
- Skywalker Vineyards Sommita Pinot Noir, Marin County (Pinot Noir Flight)
- Silverado Vineyards Fantasia Sangiovese Blend, Napa Valley (Red Flight)
- Chappellet Mountain Cuvée Bordeaux Blend, Napa Valley (Red Flight)
- Fess Parker Rodney’s Vineyard Syrah, Santa Barbara County (Red Flight)
- Frank Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- White Flight
- Pinot Noir Flight
- Red Flight
We can’t wait to try the Bloody Mary Seafood Cocktail! And of course a cheese plate is always a nice pairing with a flight of wine!
Next up is the Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar!
Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar
We can’t wait to visit the Mimosa Bar this year!
- Chocolate Croissant: Flaky Croissant stuffed with Chocolate
- Almond Croissant: Flaky Croissant topped with Toasted Almonds
- Jumbo Blueberry Muffin with Streusel Topping
- Cheese Danish with Sweet Icing
- Frozen Apple Pie (Non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Pomegranate, Orange and Grapefruit Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Madras Mimosa with Cranberry Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice
- Fromosa: Frozen Mimosa featuring White Claw Lime Hard Seltzer
- Joffrey’s Cold Brew Coffee
While Mimosas are the star of the menu here, we’re also excited to see the Frozen Apple Pie (which may be a lot like the version found at the Poland Booth at past Festivals…except non-alcoholic).
And, of course, we’re definitely going to spend some time sipping on a few Mimosas, including the Madras Mimosa made with Cranberry Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice!
You can also enjoy a Mimosa Flight and even a Fromosa! And, if you need something to nosh on while you’re sipping your Mimosas you’ll find some pastries including Croissants, Muffins, and a Cheese Danish.
Speaking of sweet eats, let’s check out Taste Track, which is new to the Festival this year!
Taste Track is usually a snack kiosk open seasonally in Epcot’s Future World near the Test Track attraction, but this year it’s a 2018 Food and Wine Festival Food Booth serving specialty Croissant Doughnuts! And everything here is kid-approved (KA)!
- Croissant Doughnut Tossed in Cinnamon Sugar (KA)
- Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate and Marshmallows (KA)
- Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate Hazelnut Cream (KA)
- Croissant Doughnut with Sprinkles (KA)
- Add Chocolate, Hazelnut, White Chocolate Raspberry or Vanilla Bean Gelato for an additional charge
- Pancake Milkshake (KA)
We’re huge fans of Croissant Doughnuts here at DFB and we can’t wait to try ALL the specialty versions at Taste Track this year! And of course, we’ll be adding the gelato!
The kiddos will love the Pancake Milkshake at Taste Track — but parents, you might want to take a taste of the kids’ milkshake before you get your own. Based on my sips of it at a recent media event, I think the flavors here will appeal more to the kiddos. But you never know!
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog!
Start your planning now!
What new booth are you looking forward to visit at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival? Let us know with a comment.