Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Pixar Fest is ending Monday at Disneyland Resort! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the BEST eats and sips at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And we were LIVE at the Festival on opening day!
- We reviewed the Candy Sushi class at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- The Great Irish Hooley is happening this weekend at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Disney Springs!
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe reopened in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion!
- Check out the latest news about Mickey’s Backyard BBQ.
- We have updates on the construction projects at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Find out the latest locations with Mobile Order in Disneyland.
- Snow White Storybook Dining is coming to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Oga’s Cantina is announced for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge — and it means alcohol is coming to Disneyland!
- Check out the new merch, menus, and more at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- We’re talking about rainy day fun at the Magic Kingdom.
- We have an update on the menu at Pandora’s Pongu Pongu!
- Check out where you’ll find the Poison Apple Stein at Disney World!
- You won’t believe this limited-time Mac and Cheese Pizza at the Magic Kingdom!
- We have the latest updates about the Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland!
- The 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck celebrated its opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony.
- We have a preview of the 2018 Yuletide Fantasy Tour!
- Check out the 2018 Food and Wine Festival Dooney & Bourke handbag.
- We have preview of the new booths at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- The Taste of Downtown Disney is returning to Disneyland this month!
- Check out the new Orange Bird and Dole Whip purses and backpacks!
- We reviewed Wine Bar George in Disney Springs.
- We spotted the light-up Popcorn Cauldron at Disney World!
- Celebrate Mickey’s 90th with a special blend from Joffrey’s Coffee.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival: BEST OF THE FEST, 20 Disney World Changes You Need to Know About, 8 Disneyland Eats You’ll Never Miss Again, and 9 Things Disney Pros Never Do and Neither Should You.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: 20 Disney World Changes You Need to Know About
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 20 Disney World Changes You Need to Know About — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book!
We are SO excited to share with you the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! The Festival kicked off this week and this ebook is the BEST tool for helping you plan your visit!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2018, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
Use promo code CHEFS and get 20% off the price!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs 75 days from August 30 until November 12, and the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code CHEFS to get 20% off the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
DFB Reader Finds
There are a lot of great eats in Disney Springs but right now you need to get the Bubble Waffles at AristoCrepes and a Gideon’s Bakehouse Cookie at The Polite Pig! DFB reader Ashok Karunakaran took our advice and enjoyed both in one day, sharing “Thanks to the awesome @DisneyFoodBlog videos, I felt like a pro going in. I knew exactly what to get where and when.”
Earlier this summer Disney introduced the Peter Pan Float at Storybook Treats in the Magic Kingdom, featuring Key Lime Dole Whip. DFB reader Shannon Mack recently enjoyed a cup of just the Key Lime Dole Whip and proclaimed, “Can confirm the lime dole whip is beautiful!”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this must-have Mickey Mouse Cheese Board!
WDW for Grownups shared their spotlight on Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Oh My Disney shared some of their favorite eats at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Disney Family shared a recipe for adorable Winnie the Pooh Cream Puffs.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!