Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have entertainment updates and more news about the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- We reviewed Food and Wine Weekends at the Waldorf Astoria and Hilton Bonnet Creek.
- Discover where you’ll find Pumpkin-Filled Churros in Disney Springs.
- We have new details about the Millennium Falcon attraction coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Earl of Sandwich is reopening at Disneyland next week!
- Try a Thanksgiving Monte Cristo in Disneyland on Thanksgiving Day!
- Check out the Disney Cruise Line itineraries for 2020!
- Get the details on the Halloween Soirée at The Edison!
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch is coming back!
- Joffrey’s Coffee celebrated National Coffee Day at Disney World.
- Check out the newest Caramel Squares in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- Dockside Margaritas is serving “throwback” drinks all weekend in Disney Springs!
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed the new Apple Cider Donut Holes at Animal Kingdom.
- We have an update on the family-style dining at Pizzfari.
- We answered all your questions about the new date-based ticketing at Disney World.
- Check out all the Princess Cakes coming to Amorette’s Patisserie.
- You have to see the BEST. CAKE. EVER. in Disneyland.
- Vegan Skillet spotted at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Check out what’s new at Disney Springs this week.
- Check out the new offerings coming to Early Morning Magic.
- We have details on the Play, Stay, and Dine vacation package!
- Check out the new Oktoberfest Cupcake at Roaring Fork Cafe!
- More narrators announced for the Candlelight Processional, plus more holiday details.
- The walls are down at the Magic Kingdom’s Club 33 location.
- We reviewed the new Poison Apple Glow Cube drinks in Disney Springs.
- Check out the Maple Bacon Milkshake in Disney Springs.
- Booking is now open for Thanksgiving Dinner at the Disneyland Hotel!
- We reviewed lunch at the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out these Mickey and Minnie Whoopie Pies at Everything Pop.
- We reviewed the Oktoberfest Poutine at The Daily Poutine in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 25 Must-Do Holiday Activities at Disney World, Food Tour of Disney’s Boardwalk, Are These Disney Upgrades Worth It, Part 1, and Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Biggest Changes.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Biggest Changes
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Biggest Changes — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018
It’s hard to believe that the holidays are JUST around the corner! (But they totally are. You DO realize, that, right?) Now is the perfect time to get started on all things Disney + Holidays by pre-ordering the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2018 e-Book!
We’ve been busy as elves (HA!) updating the 2018 guide with all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you hit the parks and resorts this November, December, and January!
Use code Peppermint to get 20% off the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018!
We cover EVERYTHING in this one — not just food
! With over 300 pages of detailed information, over 300 color photos, and multiple bonus extras, this e-book WILL save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018 e-Book provides you with all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season. The fully-updated 2018 edition includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2018” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Hollywood Studios’ Sunset Seasons Greetings, Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays, and more!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- A Preview of the 2019 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
And when you pre-order it now, you’ll save 20% with promo code PEPPERMINT AND get the 2017 guide immediately, for FREE! We’ll send the 2018 guide as soon as it’s published this fall!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code Peppermint to get 20% off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018!
DFB Reader Finds
We recently checked out all the eats at Halloween Time in Disneyland, including the delicious Apple Pie a la Mode at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlour! DFB reader Magic Whitney says she’s glad she was able to enjoy the treat!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this super cute Mickey Mouse Cheeseboard!
WDW for Grownups checked out the Boardwalk Pizza Window.
Oh My Disney shared a fun food quiz!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Scrump Avocado Toast!