Our day in Animal Kingdom was jam-packed with new food, menu changes, construction, and more. But, our favorite part of the day was stopping at the Donald’s Dino-Bash Dance Party and hearing the DJ play Monster Mash and other Halloween songs mixed in with regular pop songs!
Be sure to stop by Donald’s Dino-Bash and do the Monster Mash!
Now, let’s get over to the…
Updates from Disney’s Animal Kingdom This Week!
- Nomad Lounge’s ever-changing Small Plates Menu has been updated once again
- We found, and tried, Apple Cider Donut Holes — are they as good as they sound?
- Creature Comforts is offering up a Mummy of a Pop
- The ACE Mobility Cart has proven it is mobile and Moved in Pandora
- Zuri’s Sweet Shop is offering more Goofy’s Glaciers
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch is getting ready for refurbishment
- The Pumpkin Tire Straws from Disneyland are in Disney World!
- The Construction Walls are up in Asia
- Construction is happening behind Drinkwallah
- We found sweet ways to keep cool in Animal Kingdom on hot days
- Take the Mayor from Nightmare Before Christmas home with you
- Inspire your kiddo with this t-shirt
- Get your puppy ready for Christmas with the new Disney Tails merch
Thanks for taking a tour of the new updates to Animal Kingdom this week with us!
Check out our 10 Favorite Disney Snacks! When you’re done – check out all of our Videos on You Tube!