If you’ve been following along with the Hot Diggity Dog of the Month at Casey’s Corner in Magic Kingdom, then you’ve seen everything on these monthly-rotating featured dogs from Loaded Mashed Potatoes to Poutine to Cheetos and more!
If one of these specialty Dogs piqued your interest, but didn’t line up with your vacation dates this year, you MAY have a second shot at getting one of the previously featured Dogs… thanks to the 12 Days of Christmas Dogs coming to Casey’s Corner!
The featured Hot Diggity Dogs from the preceding months are returning for one day only each (with the exception of the final Dog, which will be available the entire last week of the year)!
So check out the dates and Dogs here!
• Dec. 14 – Pineapple Teriyaki Dog topped with roasted pineapple, onions, Teriyaki sauce, and green onions
• Dec. 15 – Buffalo Chicken Dog topped with buffalo chicken, celery, and a garlic ranch drizzle
• Dec. 16 – Greek Dog topped with olives, banana peppers, red onions, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce
• Dec. 17 – Cuban Dog topped with mojo pork, relish, swiss cheese, and mustard
• Dec. 18 – Aztec Dog topped with sweet and spicy ground beef and creamy elote mixed with spicy lime mayonnaise and grated Parmesan cheese
• Dec. 19 – Philly Cheesesteak Dog topped with roast beef, sautéed peppers and onions, and cheese sauce
• Dec. 20 – Casey’s Classic Dog topped with hash browns, bacon, cheese, and fried onion straws
• Dec. 21 – Cheesy Dog topped with cheddar cheese, queso cheese, and spicy cheese puffs
• Dec. 22 – Jalapeño Popper Dog topped with cheese sauce, garlic ranch, bacon bits, jalapeño poppers, and sliced jalapeños
• Dec. 23 – Loaded Mashed Potato Dog topped with garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized onions, cheddar, bacon, scallion sour cream, and green onions
• Dec. 24 – Poutine Dog topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
• Dec. 25 through Jan 1. – 2 Foot-Long Hot Dog with your choice of two toppings (Casey’s Classic, Chili Cheese, or Macaroni & Cheese)
Which Hot Diggity Dog would you most like to try?