OK, everyone who has a Disney World vacation planned for 2019, today is THE DAY: It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2019 e-book!
Pre-Order with code WDW2019 TODAY to get:
1. 25% OFF your pre-order purchase with code WDW2019! And…
2. The fully updated 2018 Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2019 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2019 Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published after the New Year.)
Just like all DFB pre-order deals — when you pre-order your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book, 2019 Edition today for 25% off the cover price (with code WDW2019…did we mention that?), you’ll also get our 2018 Edition immediately for FREE, so you can start planning TODAY!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of ALL the information you need to plan the BEST Disney World vacation.
We keep ALL of our DFB Guides fully updated — which means the 2018 edition is up-to-date RIGHT NOW and the 2019 Edition will have even MORE new changes when it’s published after the New Year! This means when you pre-order the 2019 edition today you’re getting TWO fully-updated DFB Guides for the PRICE OF ONE!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ll Have Updated In Our 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2019 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2019 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 700 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated section on Charging Stations, including FuelRod kiosks
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney Springs
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers, fully updated for 2018
- Updated suggestions for unique kids’ meals
- Updated Suggestions and Reviews in our Drinking Around the World Chapter, Index of Bars and Lounges, and Late Night Dining Options Section
- Updated recommendations for traveling with babies and toddlers
- Our picks for the snacks you MUST try in 2019, including an update of the best cupcakes in WDW
- Updated Dining Strategies to help you stick to your budget
- New Seasonal Events
- Additional Disney Dining Scavenger Hunts and Trivia, Updated Food Crawls, and Updated BINGO cards
- Updated Disney Dining FAQ section
- Additional Top 5 recommendations
As you can see, we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price and get the 2018 Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code WDW2019! The 2019 Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early 2019.
Read What Our Customers Say!
But don’t take our word for it!
See even MORE reader testimonials at our DFBStore.com Testimonials page:
And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Starting today — and for a limited time — you can pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2019 Edition and receive 25% off with code WDW2019 — PLUS get the 2018 Edition immediately for FREE.
With a 100%, 30-day, money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
As always we thank you for your support of Disney Food Blog and the work we do here. We couldn’t do it without you! 😀