Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out 2019 Disney Dining Plan restaurants.
- We shared the narrator change for the Candlelight Processional on December 24 and 25!
- We reviewed the Disney After Hours at the Animal Kingdom!
- Find out who is the new executive chef at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin.
- We shared our 25 favorite Disney cupcakes for this year.
- Get the details on celebrating the Lunar New Year at Disneyland!
- Check out the dates for the 2019 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- We have details on the 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series at the Flower and Garden Festival.
- We reviewed the 12 Beers of Christmas at Morimoto Asia.
- We shared details on an exclusive shopping event for Annual Passholders.
- Check out the new Tasting Sampler coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We spotted new Starbucks tumblers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the menu changes and new items at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’!
- Napolini has reopened in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- Chinese Chili Popcorn is now available at Tokyo Disney!
- Check out the construction pins guests are getting at Coronado Springs and Caribbean Beach Resort!
- We shared details on the Incredible New Year’s Eve party at PCH Grill.
- Check out the new seasonal cupcake at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- The Millennium Falcon has landed at Disneyland.
- Loaded Mickey Waffles have returned to Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!
- You can design your own bake box at Sprinkles right now. And check out the seasonal cupcake flavors!
- Wine Bar George celebrated National Cookie Day with a special cookie.
- We reviewed new menu items and cocktails at Raglan Road in Disney Springs!
- Satu’li Canteen changes its menu – where’d the Cheeseburger Pods go?
- Two new seasonal treats are on the menu at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- We shared the best treats to eat at Flurry of Fun in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out our review of the Holiday Cheesesteak Dog in Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Worst Disney Advice You’ll Get, Six Things That Are Way Better in Disneyland than Disney World, and Our Favorite and Least Favorite Fast Food Spots in Epcot.
New DFB Video — The Worst Disney Advice You’ll Get
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — The Worst Disney Advice You’ll Get — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2019 e-book!
Pre-Order with code WDW2019 TODAY to get:
1. 25% OFF your pre-order purchase with code WDW2019! And…
2. The fully updated 2018 Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2019 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2019 Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published after the New Year.)
Just like all DFB pre-order deals — when you pre-order your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book, 2019 Edition today for 25% off the cover price (with code WDW2019…did we mention that?), you’ll also get our 2018 Edition immediately for FREE, so you can start planning TODAY!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of ALL the information you need to plan the BEST Disney World vacation.
We keep ALL of our DFB Guides fully updated — which means the 2018 edition is up-to-date RIGHT NOW and the 2019 Edition will have even MORE new changes when it’s published after the New Year! This means when you pre-order the 2019 edition today you’re getting TWO fully-updated DFB Guides for the PRICE OF ONE!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ll Have Updated In Our 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2019 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2019 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 700 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price and get the 2018 Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code WDW2019! The 2019 Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early 2019.
DFB Reader Finds
Territory Lounge in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is a great spot to grab a drink, relax, and escape for a bit. And it’s also home to the incredible Oregon Chardonnay Fondue! DFB reader Lisa Gilmore says “Struck gold again thanks to thanks to Disney Food Blog recommendation of the Oregon Chardonnay Fondue Territory Lounge!”
On to the Round-Up!
shared this classic Mickey Waffle Maker!
WDW for Grownups took a look at all the gingerbread displays at Disney World.
Tasty shared a recipe for Gingerbread Wookie Cookies.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe from the Feast of the Three Kings booth at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.