Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Also, check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including FULL menus!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- What’s NEW at Epcot this week!
- Check out what’s on the menu for the Tasting Sampler at Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White!
- We shared the NEW holiday milkshake at Beaches and Cream.
- Aunt Polly’s is going to open for the holidays at the Magic Kingdom and we checked out the menu!
- Check out the Edible Cookie Dough Mickeys in Disney Springs!
- An Adult Cove is coming to Typhoon Lagoon for the holidays!
- We reviewed brunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- A new Mary Poppins-themed cupcake has arrived in the Magic Kingdom.
- Potion Purple Minnie Ears are now available in Disneyland.
- We reviewed new menu items at Springs’ Street Tacos Food Truck.
- Check out our first look and full review of the Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland. See more first look details here.
- We checked out holiday drinks and tacos at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Check out details on the NBA Experience coming to Disney Springs in 2019.
- New Sorcerer Mickey Harvey’s bags have arrived at Disney World!
- We spotted construction equipment on the World Showcase Lagoon in Epcot.
- Check out the new Guest Experiences Team we spotted in the Magic Kingdom!
- Potion Purple Minnie Ears are coming to Disney World next week!
- We reviewed the new Chicken Wings at Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Check out the new Starbucks tumblers at the Magic Kingdom.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels reopened in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- We spotted some holiday merchandise on sale at Disney World!
- Check out the 2019 merchandise we spotted at Disney World!
- The Liberty Square Riverboat reopens this weekend at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared what’s on the menu at The Plaza Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out these Mickey-shaped sugar cubes at Disney World.
- We shared our ultimate guide to all the restaurants opening in 2019 at Disney World and Disneyland.
- This favorite Epcot cupcake got a holiday makeover.
- Check out these adorable holiday treats at the All Star Music Resort.
- A new Taste of the Magic Kingdom tour was announced.
- Palo and Remy announced price increases on the Disney Cruise Line.
- We shared a sneak peek at the menu coming to Jaleo in Disney Springs.
- Check out how to get the Starbucks “You Are Here” Disney mugs when you’re not in the parks.
- We shared a reader review of the Jingle Bell! Jingle BAM! Dessert Party.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 37 Hidden Gems in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Is Disney World After Hours Worth It?, Where to Get Your Taco ON at Disney World, and the 2018 Disney Year in Review.
New DFB Video — 2018 Disney Year in Review
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 2018 Disney Year in Review — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2019 e-book!
Pre-Order with code WDW2019 TODAY to get:
1. 25% OFF your pre-order purchase with code WDW2019! And…
2. The fully updated 2018 Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2019 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2019 Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published after the New Year.)
Just like all DFB pre-order deals — when you pre-order your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book, 2019 Edition today for 25% off the cover price (with code WDW2019…did we mention that?), you’ll also get our 2018 Edition immediately for FREE, so you can start planning TODAY!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of ALL the information you need to plan the BEST Disney World vacation.
We keep ALL of our DFB Guides fully updated — which means the 2018 edition is up-to-date RIGHT NOW and the 2019 Edition will have even MORE new changes when it’s published after the New Year! This means when you pre-order the 2019 edition today you’re getting TWO fully-updated DFB Guides for the PRICE OF ONE!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ll Have Updated In Our 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2019 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2019 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 700 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price and get the 2018 Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code WDW2019! The 2019 Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early 2019.
DFB Reader Finds
When ordering a giant Cinnamon Roll at Gaston’s Tavern in the Magic Kingdom we always ask for extra frosting! DFB reader Randy Jones says he recently enjoyed a Gaston’s Cinnamon Roll with extra frosting and said “Good call, AJ!” ;-D
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this hilarious wine glass!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of dessert at Maria & Enzo’s in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a holiday recipe from the Festival of Holidays.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Hot Cocoa.