L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen was a brand new booth for the 2018 Epcot Festival of Holidays, and it was a terrific addition! Highlights from the tasty menu here included the Potato Knish (with dough resembling a cross between a bagel and a pretzel), Black and White Cookie, and the Blue Cosmo Cocktail. To Life!
2019 Epcot Festival of the Holidays L’Chaim! Booth Menu – COMING SOON
2018 Epcot Festival of the Holidays L’Chaim! Booth Menu
- Pastrami on Rye with House-made Pickles and Deli Mustard — $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Potato Knish with Herb Sour Cream (Vegetarian) (Kid-Approved) — $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chicken and Matzo Ball Soup — $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Black and White Cookie* (Vegetarian) — $2.00, DDP Snack Eligible (*Black and White Cookie is part of the Holiday Cookie Stroll)
- Egg Cream: Milk, Chocolate Syrup and Seltzer (non-alcoholic) — $3.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Brooklyn Brewery Brooklyn Lager — $4.50
- Blue Cosmo Cocktail — $9.25
2019 L’Chaim Booth Food Photos – COMING SOON
2018 L’Chaim Booth Food Photos
Remember… the Black and White Cookie is part of the Holiday Cookie Stroll!
Return to the main page for the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Holidays
Return to the Festival of the Holidays Booths, Menus, and Photos Page