It’s almost time to GET YOUR EARS ON for A Mickey and Minnie Celebration at Disneyland Resort!
The biggest celebration of Mickey and Minnie Mouse in Disneyland Resort history will kick off tomorrow, and along with the party (which includes the debut of Mickey’s Mix Magic in Disneyland park), there will be plenty of fun FOOD all over Disneyland Resort to mark the occasion!
We were invited to a Media Preview to get a sneak peek at all of the adorable (and I do mean adorable) and tasty offerings on the way for the 90th Anniversary of Mickey and Minnie.
Though we’ll give you a full list below, a few highlights of the festive food offerings include the “Share Your Ears” Cheeseburger coming to Smokejumpers Grill (with two sliders topping the burger to form Mickey Ears)!
Mickey’s Birthday Party Hat Macaron will be found at Cozy Cone Motel.
The inside is filled with cotton candy buttercream, and PARTY SPRINKLES!!
And, of course, all sorts of classic confections will be all dressed up for the special event throughout Disneyland Resort!
But there is MUCH more to see… and taste! But first, you’ve got to know where to find it all, so check out the list below and enjoy the pictures to help you pick out what you’d most like to try throughout the celebration!
- Celebration Cake: Lemon Mousse and Raspberry Jam layered with Cake (available starting February 19th)
(P.S. This cake echoes the float in the returning Mickey’s Soundsational Parade on January 25th!)
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Birthday Sundae – Two large scoops of birthday cake ice cream with a Mickey Mouse-shaped brownie, hot fudge, whipped cream, a cherry, and Mickey Mouse-shaped sprinkles served in a Mickey or Minnie Mouse Kitchen Sink
- “Celebrate Mickey” Chicken and Waffles (breakfast only) – Mini Mickey waffles with icing, sprinkles, and frosted cereal-crusted chicken
- Hot Chicken and Waffles – Spicy hot chicken and a large Mickey waffle with blistered tomato and balsamic glaze
- TV Dinner Pot Roast – Wagyu pot roast, blue cheese and bacon mac and cheese, sautéed green beans and carrots, and braised red cabbage served with a pineapple upside-down cake
Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
- Mickey Mouse Club Hat Dessert – Chocolate truffle mousse dome with vanilla bean crème brûlée center, Mickey ears, and Mickey Mouse Club logo
- Specialty Toasted Cheese Sandwich – Swiss, Jack, and Fiscalini cheddar cheese with crispy pancetta and blackberry jam
- Mickey Cake Pop
- Mickey-shaped Fudge
- Sausage and Mustard Cheese Sauce on Bun
- Lobster Pot Pie Soup – Lobster, red potatoes, carrots, celery, and herbs in a rich seafood cream sauce served in a bread bowl
- Vegan Hot Diggity Dog – Vegan hot dog topped with spicy lentil chili, onions, and mustard served with seasonal fruit
- Mickey Cake Pop
- Mickey-shaped Fudge
Royal Street Veranda
- Double Chocolate Fritters
French Street Market
- Mickey’s Mac and Cheese (kid’s meal) – Mickey-shaped pasta tossed with a creamy cheese sauce and served with applesauce, seasonal fruit, and choice of milk or small bottled water
- Mickey Pasta with Marinara Sauce (kid’s meal) – served with applesauce, seasonal fruit, and choice of milk or small bottled water
- Charcuterie Board – Artisanal French goat, sheep, and cow milk cheese, sliced meats, honeycomb, dried fruit, nuts, cornichons, creole mustard, and toast
- Smoked Salmon Salad – topped with cucumber, red onion, fried capers, heirloom tomato, croutons, and lemon crème fraîche
- Fried Chicken and Beignets – Buffalo-tossed chicken served with sugar-dusted beignets, herb bacon coleslaw, and waffle fries
- Birthday Cake Mickey Beignets – Chocolate-coffee cake and white cake beignets
Churros Near Haunted Mansion
- Banana Pudding Churro – Classic churro rolled in vanilla cookie crumbles with banana pudding dipping sauce
Red Rose Taverne
- Mickey-inspired Cheeseburger — 1/3 lb. Angus patty with burger sauce and lettuce on a red potato bun with black sesame seeds
- Cherry Mousse Dessert
Churros at small world Promenade
- Mickey Mouse Celebration Churro — Warm chocolate churro drizzled with cookie butter topped with Mickey confetti and served with a side of red marshmallow crème and classic Mickey buttons
- Mickey’s Birthday Sundae – Frozen yogurt with fruit popcorn, birthday cake cotton candy, candied chocolates, and colorful celebration cake
Daisy’s Diner, Pluto’s Dog House, and Clarabelle’s
- Mickey Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcake – topped with buttercream frosting, birthday sprinkles, red glitter macaron, sugar candle, chocolate ears, and blue sprinkle cone “party hat”
- Minnie Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcake – topped with buttercream frosting, birthday sprinkles, chocolate ears, and a red bow
Pluto’s Dog House
- Bacon Mac & Cheese Footlong Hot Dog – topped with creamy bacon mac and cheese and served on an Italian roll
- Mickey Mouse Pepperoni Pizza
- Jumbo Hand-Crafted Bavarian Pretzel – topped with nacho cheese, crushed spicy onion chips, and smoked black salt
Alien Pizza Planet
- S’mores Parfait
- Bowtie Pasta – with tomato cream sauce, sausage, and diced red bell peppers
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza – Fried chicken breast pieces, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing topped with fresh carrots and creamy buffalo sauce
- S’mores Parfait
Rancho del Zocalo
- Mickey Hat Dessert – Vanilla mousse dome with churro crunch filling, mango glaze, and striped Mickey ears
- Frozen Strawberry Horchata – flavored with strawberry and topped with whipped cream, a dehydrated strawberry, and a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Sopes Trio – Chicken, beef, and pork served on fried corn dough with refried beans, shredded lettuce, spicy lime aïoli, and salsa roja
Churros Near Big Thunder Mountain
- Fantasia Mickey Churro – Warm chocolate churro dusted with red and blue sugar served with a side of red marshmallow crème and Sorcerer Mickey hat
Stage Door Café
- Strawberry Cheesecake “Funnel of Love”
River Belle Terrace
- Cookie Butter Monkey Bread – covered in cookie butter and vanilla ice cream and garnished with two cookie butter cookies
- Mickey Jumbo Pretzel – Hand-crafted Bavarian pretzel
The Golden Horseshoe
- Minnie-inspired Sundae
- Piranha Lemonade Slushy
Disney California Adventure
Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café
- Mickey’s Chocolate Cup and Brownie — Chocolate brownie with cookies and cream mousse-filled chocolate cup
- Steamboat Willie Black and White Cookie — Butter shortbread cookie dipped in white and dark chocolate with silver crunch pearls
- Mickey Cake Pop
- Mickey-Shaped Fudge
Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream
- Hand-dipped Mickey or Minnie Ice Cream Bar — Choice of ice cream bar dipped in chocolate with sprinkles
- Caramel Corn Churro — Classic churro dusted with corn cereal sugar and topped with salted caramel and caramel corn
Churros Near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Maple-Bacon Churro – Classic churro dusted with cinnamon sugar and topped with maple icing and crumbled bacon
- Confetti Cake Shake – Vanilla shake with crumbled confetti cake, icing, whipped cream, and Mickey sprinkles
- “Share Your Ears” Cheeseburger – Angus 1/3 burger with American Cheese and cheeseburger slider “ears”
Pacific Wharf Café
- Cookies ‘n Cream Bread Pudding – with condensed milk, whipped cream, and crushed chocolate cream-filled cookies
Gourmet Coffee Cart
- Mickey Fun Wheel Cookie – Sugar cookie filled with raspberry jelly topped with colored chocolate drizzle and Mickey Fun Wheel chocolate decor
- Celebration Cookies – One sugar shortbread cookie filled with raspberry jam and two sugar shortbread cookies filled with dulce de leche and topped with a chocolate Mickey celebration logo
Cozy Cone Hotel
- Birthday Hat Macaron
Churros Near Goofy’s Sky School
- Celebration Mickey Chocolate Churro – Classic churro dusted with cinnamon sugar and topped with maple icing and crumbled bacon
Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
- Spectacular Mickey Pizza – Mickey pepperoni pizza with confetti of peppers and onions
- A Cheesy Celebration – Cheddar sausage link with creamy mac and cheese, salsa verde, crumbled spicy cheese puffs, and cheese curds on a toasted bun
- More Cheese Please – Filmstrip fries with creamy mac and cheese, salsa verde, crumbled spicy cheese puffs, and cheese curds
- “Get Your Ears On” Funnel Cake Fries – Chocolate cookie-dusted funnel cake fries with cookies and cream icing, whipped cream, chocolate cream-filled cookie ears, and “90” sprinkles
- Celebration Cake Funnel Fries – Funnel cake fries topped with crumbled confetti cake, frosting, whipped cream, and Mickey sprinkles
- Mickey Donut with apple filling
- Minnie Donut with cherry filling
- Mickey Cookies ‘n Cream Shake with “90” sprinkles
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
White Water Snacks
- Mickey Mouse-Shaped Artisanal Pizza – with tomato sauce, Grana Padano, and aged provolone
- Mickey Mouse Pretzel
- Mickey Mouse Birthday Cake Crispy Treat – Three-layered crispy treat with colorful cereal and Mickey-shaped sprinkles
- Mickey’s Baked Alaska – Chocolate ice cream encased with brûléed meringue and raspberry sauce
- Mickey Mouse-shaped Artisanal Pizza – with tomato sauce, Grana Padano, and aged provolone
Storyteller’s Café — the following are themed additions to the buffet:
- Mickey Mac & Cheese – Mickey-shaped pasta in a cream cheese sauce
- Minnie “Bow” Pasta – Bowtie pasta salad with roasted tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, and olive oil
- Mickey Pepperoni Flatbread with tomato sauce, Grana Padano, and aged provolone
- Minnie Polka-Dot Cheese Flatbread with tomato sauce, Grana Padano, aged provolone, and mozzarella cheese
Steakhouse 55 will host Mickey’s Tea Party Celebration from January 19 – March 31st! Afternoon Tea takes place on Saturdays and Sundays and every Thursday in March from 12:00 noon to 3:00pm.
Afternoon Tea will be transformed with classic Mickey-inspired treats along with traditional scones, tea sandwiches, and more.
And Goofy’s Kitchen will be serving up themed food items — including Steamboat Chili, Mouse Ear Cookies, and Celebration Cupcakes — along with “celebratory take-home swag!” Mickey and Minnie will be making appearances, too.
Souvenir Sippers and Popcorn Buckets will be available around the Resort for purchase. I LOVE the Steamboat Willie Bucket!! Please note, though, that the Steamboat Willie Bucket is an Annual Passholder exclusive, and will arrive in February.
(And check out the Mickey and Minnie Kitchen Sinks for the event’s specialty Sundaes!)
Be sure to visit locations like Emporium and Showcase in Disneyland, Elias & Company in Disney California Adventure, and World of Disney in the Downtown Disney District for special “Get Your Ears On” merchandise to keep the celebration going!
We can’t wait to bring you more fun from Disneyland Resort when the Get Your Ears On celebration kicks off TOMORROW!
So strap on those EARS and get ready!
Want to stay informed of ALL the Disney News?? Sign Up for the Disney Food Blog Newsletter and don’t miss a thing! Click HERE to subscribe!
Are you ready to GET YOUR EARS ON at Disneyland Resort? Please let us know with a comment!