Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
It’s time for another festival to start! Check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which started January 18 and runs through February 25, including FULL menus and lots of food photos! Be sure to check out our Best of the Fest!
And we’re starting to see those Disney World Skyliner cables being tested with test gondolas! Thanks to Rob S. for sending this picture! You can also see a video of these in progress here on our instagram channel!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Peter Pan’s Flight has reopened at the Magic Kingdom.
- Newest Krakatoa Souvenir Glass available at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- We reviewed the new Chocolate Covered Raspberry Hearts in Disneyland.
- The Annual Passholder exclusive Steamboat Willie Popcorn Bucket is sold out in Disneyland. We covered their arrival too!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day at STK Orlando in Disney Springs.
- We’re celebrating Super Bowl Weekend with a huge sale at the DFB Store.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed Italian classics at Il Mulino at the Walt Disney World Swan.
- Check out the updates coming to Mobile Order on both coasts.
- AristoCrepes celebrated “Day of the Crepe” with a limited time special.
- We shared photos and video of the Disney Skyliner gondola testing.
- Check out the Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar Cake at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- We reviewed Loaded Fries and Loaded Mac ‘N’ Cheese at Chicken Guy! in Disney Springs.
- Beaches and Cream is closing for a refurbishment this summer.
- We checked out what’s new at Epcot.
- A new Mickey Balloon Popcorn Bucket arrived in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Hot Diggity Dog of the Month at Casey’s Corner.
- We shared when Tangaroa Terrace might reopen at Disneyland.
- Check out our review of the Get Your Ears On specialty eats at Alien Pizza Planet.
- We checked out the vegan cupcake at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.
- We spotted some cute door hangers at Disney World.
- Check out the behind-the-scenes construction for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We spotted a cute Alien Straw Clip at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge books will share more details of the new land. And even some hints about Oga’s Cantina!
- New Minnie Donut Ears have arrived at Disney World. And they were part of a V.I.Passholder event.
- Disney V.I.Passholder nights are returning to Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.
- We spotted reusable shopping bags in Epcot, Disney World Resort Hotels, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea are returning in 2020.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Polite Pig is now selling bottles of its signature sauces.
- We reviewed the Burning Love Churro at Disneyland.
- You can celebrate Valentine’s Day with bacon at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- We know when you can buy the new Trader Sam’s Dress and Zombie Head Purse.
- Check out the new Disney Parks tumblers at Starbucks.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new menu items at Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We shared our review of the Bavarian Pretzel at Disneyland’s Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- Check out the list of all the grocery stores selling the Mickey Ice Cream Bars.
- We shared details on the new $12,000 World of Dreams VIP tour at Disney World.
- Check out the new acts announced for the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
- We checked out what’s new in Epcot.
- A case of Hepatitis-A was confirmed at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue.
- A new Outdoor Kitchen food booth was announced for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- A new Disney Princess breakfast is coming to the Disneyland Hotel.
- We shared details on the new (and sold out!) Steamboat Willie Popcorn Bucket.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reported on gondola testing for the Disney Skyliner.
- We reviewed the Get Your Ears on Afternoon Tea at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We reviewed two new cookies for Disneyland’s Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin announced its Championship Package.
- We reviewed dinner at Garden Grill in Epcot.
- We spotted Disney food pillows!
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Ultimate Guide to the 2019 Disney Dining Plan, 25 Disney World Snacks You Can’t Miss in 2019, 7 Disney World Resolutions for 2019, and 8 Ways Disney Stays Ahead of Their Competition.
New DFB Video — 25 Disney World Snacks You Can’t Miss in 2019
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 25 Disney World Snacks You Can’t Miss in 2019 — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: A Super Bowl of Savings – Save 30% off Everything in the DFB Store
For this weekend only, we’re offering a SUPER BOWL OF SAVINGS at the DFB Store!
If you’ve been thinking about getting one (or more) of our guides, now’s the time to do it! HUGE savings and some extra time to drool over Disney food pictures, tips, deals, and discounts sounds like the perfect way to spend your weekend.
Just use promo code SUPERBOWL at checkout, and save 30% off of every product in the store.
From the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining to the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival — not to mention our detailed snack guides covering EVERY single park — these books are MUST reads.
Want Even Bigger Savings? Here’s How…
. We’ve bundled our books together into the ideal package to save you the most money possible.
Since our bundles are already highly discounted, the extra 30% off makes them a steal.
And, we have a bundle for every need.
Looking for our DFB Guide, plus a more in depth look into the snacks in each park? Then our best-selling DFB Guide PLUS Snacks Bundle is for you. Looking for ALL of our DFB Guides in one Bundle? Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
Also, keep in mind, when you pre-order our DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival (or our 2019 Holiday Guide), we’ll send you the new guide as soon as it is published — and you’ll receive the 2018 edition for FREE as an immediate download!
Enter promo code SUPERBOWL at checkout to receive 30% off of your entire DFBStore.com order.
DFB Reader Finds
We shared a growing list of grocery stores that are selling the Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars, and DFB reader Rachel Mathew shared that she bought AN ENTIRE CASE of the ice cream bars! Now that’s dedication!
This week shared the 25 Disney World snacks you can’t miss in 2019, and our Twitter friend Harley Amber shared HER list that she’s making up for her next trip: “Disney Food Blog inspiring me to write lists 499 days to go … so many snacks so little time!!”
On to the Round-Up!
shared this Disney Food Backpack that we’re IN LOVE with!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of dinner at the 50s Prime Time Cafe in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney Parks Blog shared a video of the Sugar Painting from the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
Buzzfeed shared a funny “which Disney Villain are you” food quiz.