Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2019 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival kicked off March 1 and we have the FULL MENUS here! Oh, and we’ve also got SECRET menu info and reviews for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared the DFB-exclusive map for the 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Check out the new refillable popcorn bucket in the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared details on the changes coming to the Backstage Magic Tour at Disney World.
- Check out the must-eat Mickey and Minnie Donuts in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Butterscotch Beignets in Disneyland.
- Check the Beer Marshmallows at the DCA Food and Wine Festival.
- Disneyland restaurants are participating in the Orange County Restaurant Week.
- We reviewed the Hot Diggity Dog of the Month at Casey’s Corner.
- We reviewed the new Chocolate Peanut Butter Churro at Disney California Adventure.
- Fancy Nancy is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney California Adventure.
- New treats arrived in the Magic Kingdom for Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration.
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel is opening this spring at Pixar Pier.
- Slinky Dog’s tail has returned in Toy Story Land.
- We checked out what’s NEW in Epcot.
- We shared details on the topiairies at this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Check out the Best of the Fest from the DCA Food and Wine Festival plus the menus. See our live report here. And check out food prices here.
- We shared details on the expanded pool bar menus at Disney World.
- Bollywood Beats is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Disney World is celebrating International Women’s Day with special treats and more.
- We spotted the new Mickey Donut Cookie at the Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new Orange Vanilla Coke and Honey-Mustard Wings in Disneyland.
- We shared details on the costumes for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. And we have more details here.
- Check out the amazing Audio-Animatronic coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the details for Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Galaxy’s Edge.
- We reported on the Passholder perks at the 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We shared everything you need to know about the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info drop.
- Check out the four ways technology in Galaxy’s Edge will blow your mind.
- Print out the DFB exclusive checklist for the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared a preview of the merchandise coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the details for the Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Tickets are on sale now for D23’s Sip and Stroll at the DCA Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared details for the restaurants coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the details for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance in Galaxy’s Edge.
- A new Kermit the Frog topiary has arrived for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- The Epcot Wine Walk has returned and we shared all the details.
- You have GOT to check out this insane funnel cake at Disney California Adventure.
- We shared a sneak preview of the 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Paper straws are appearing at Disney World – see where you’ll find them. And see where to find them at Disneyland.
- A new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is coming to Disney World this summer.
- Sugarboo & Co. is coming to Disneyland this spring.
- Tickets are on sale now for Morimoto Asia’s “Rose All Day” event.
- We reviewed the new Bacon and Cheese Fritters in Disneyland.
- Check out our review of the Yak and Yeti Local Foods Cafe in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We shared details on the Mardi Gras eats at House of Blues in Disney Springs.
- See how Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ was celebrating the Chef’s birthday.
- Check out the new dessert coming to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We shared a full review of the new Taste of the Magic Kingdom VIP Tour. Check out our first look here.
- A new Cars-themed logo is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the park’s 30th anniversary.
- We shared details on the food booths going up at the Disney California Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: What You Need to Know From the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Info Bomb, 8 Things People Do in Disney World That Make Absolutely No Sense, 26 Exclusive Must-Eat Treats in Epcot, and 10 Weirdest Disney Backstories.
New DFB Video — 8 Things People Do in Disney World That Make Absolutely No Sense
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 8 Things People Do In Disney World That Make Absolutely No Sense — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Mardi Gras Sale – Save 30% off Everything in the DFB Store
For this weekend only, we’re celebrating Mardi Gras with a HUGE sale at the DFB Store!
If you’ve been thinking about getting one (or more) of our guides, now’s the time to do it! HUGE savings and some extra time to drool over Disney food pictures, tips, deals, and discounts sounds like the perfect way to spend your weekend.
Just use promo code MardiGras at checkout, and save 30% off of every product in the store.
From the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining to the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival — not to mention our detailed snack guides covering EVERY single park — these books are MUST reads.
Want Even Bigger Savings? Here’s How…
SAVE EVEN MORE with one of our best-selling Bundles. We’ve bundled our books together into the ideal package to save you the most money possible.
Since our bundles are already highly discounted, the extra 30% off makes them a steal.
And, we have a bundle for every need.
Looking for our DFB Guide, plus a more in depth look into the snacks in each park? Then our best-selling DFB Guide PLUS Snacks Bundle is for you. Looking for ALL of our DFB Guides in one Bundle? Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
Also, keep in mind, when you pre-order our DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival (or our 2019 Holiday Guide), we’ll send you the new guide as soon as it is published — and you’ll receive the 2018 edition for FREE as an immediate download!
Enter promo code MardiGras at checkout to receive 30% off of your entire DFBStore.com order.
DFB Reader Finds
We recently told you that Mr. Kamal’s in Disney’s Animal Kingdom had brought back the Chicken Dumplings! DFB friend Austin Does shared this with regarding the change: “$6 for 3 dumplings isn’t great, but these taste really good! Still sad the falafels had to leave the menu for them.” See our review here.
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared these super cute Disney Parks food-shaped coasters!
WDW for Grownups paid a visit to The Basket at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Chocoflan from the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Anger Pizza.