Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news from this week in a nice little package for ya!
Don’t Forget… The 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is in full bloom, and we have the menus! And be sure to check out our BEST of the Fest! AND – the opening dates for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge were announced for BOTH Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
AND Black Tap finally opened in Disneyland!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared a first look at the NEW Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes in Disneyland,
- Check out the NEW Kate Spade Disney collection,
- We shared 9 funny Instagram captions for your favorite Disney foods,
- See how you can check stroller size at Disneyland,
- We shared details on how much you can really save with Free Dining,
- Check out the CrazyShakes To-Go menu at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels celebrated National Pretzel Day.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- A new summertime deal was announced for the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels.
- We spotted a new Aladdin Cupcake at Saratoga Springs.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New Halloween fireworks at coming to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom..
- More Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge previews appeared on the Play Disney Parks app.
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic opened at Disney California Adventure. Check out the signage here!
- Check out how to order cupcakes from the Sprinkles app.
- We reviewed the new “Numbingly Spicy” Beef at Nine Dragons in Epcot.
- We spotted a new Mermaid Cupcake at Art of Animation.
- Check out the new Orange Bird Cupcake at Saratoga Springs.
- We found a cute Bo Peep Loungefly backpack at Hollywood Studios.
- Salt & Straw Ice Cream cookbook tour coming to Disneyland.
- We shared details on when the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough reopens.
- We checked out the Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration at Disneyland. Check out the merchandise here!
- The Disneyland Forever fireworks are returning to Disneyland.
- We shared an adorable Disney-themed promposal.
- Check out what’s new at Disneyland.
- We shared what’s new at Epcot this week.
- A new Annual Passholder room discount was announced for summer dates.
- A summer room discount + gift card promotion was announced for Disney World.
- We shared details on the Disney Visa cardholder Free Dining promotion.
- Check out the Free Quick Service Meal summer vacation deal.
- We checked out the status of plastic straws at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.
- Epcot’s tram area is undergoing refurbishment and we have the details.
- Limited time shops came to Disney Springs and Epcot for Dapper Day.
- We shared what’s new right now at the Magic Kingdom.
- Disney Springs celebrated Dapper Day Eve.
- How to enjoy Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge if you aren’t a Star Wars fan.
- We reviewed a cute Donald Duck dessert at Disneyland.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes is opening soon at Disneyland.
- We reviewed new frozen treats at Ramone’s Servi-Ice Station in Cars Land.
- Check out the historic Disneyland sign that’s up in Adventureland right now.
- Reservations for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge open May 2. Hotel guests started receiving their reservations already!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom celebrated Earth Day and an anniversary.
- Check out the new Margarita Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- See how the Magic Kingdom’s tram refurbishment will impact your vacation.
- There’s a new Chocolatti frozen drink at Earl of Sandwich.
- A new Rivers of Light is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- The Otter Grotto has reopened at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Things Disney Keeps Getting Wrong, 17 Things We’ve Learned from Going to Disney World Every Day, We Ate at Every Disney World Restaurant, and 5 Strategies You Need to Know for Disney World in 2020.
New DFB Video — We’ve Eaten at EVERY Disney World Restaurant!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — We Ate at Every Disney World RestaurantWe’ve Eaten at EVERY Disney World Restaurant! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2019 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2019!
DFB Reader Finds
We recently asked our Twitter followers what they would do if they had just ONE hour at Epcot and Bailey says she’d “Run back to the Germany’s #FreshEpcot booth and grab another warm cheese strudel!” That sounds like a great idea to us!
We LOVE hearing from our readers and YouTube viewers and this message from DFB reader Chris was a favorite this week: “Thank you so much for your recommendation and suggestions. Amazing food trip!”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared these adorable ‘it’s a small world’ ears!
WDW for Grownups shared donut-inspired gifts.
Disney Parks Blog shared a great video chat with Chef José Andrés
Disney Family shared a recipe for Rapunzel-inspired Donuts.